DAVE DEBOOT

crackhead

Hey Crackhead, why would you post this on an Internet message board? Do you really think you'll get an answer? I heard it could take 8 weeks or so to get your money. How long have you been waiting?

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 6 WEEKS I POSTED IT BECAUSE HE POSTED TO ME TO CALL HIM AT 9 30AM AND HE DIDNT ANSWER MY CALL SO IAM TRYING EVERYTHING I CAN TO TALK TO HIM IF IT WORKS AND IF IT DONT IT DONT

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 6 WEEKS I POSTED IT BECAUSE HE POSTED TO ME TO CALL HIM AT 9 30AM AND HE DIDNT ANSWER MY CALL SO IAM TRYING EVERYTHING I CAN TO TALK TO HIM IF IT WORKS AND IF IT DONT IT DONT

I'm sorry I got called to take of my mom and diddn't get to work until noon. Please call me Monday I will make sure I'm in my office at 12 noon...

Dave

I'm sorry I got called to take of my mom and diddn't get to work until noon. Please call me Monday I will make sure I'm in my office at 12 noon...

Dave

THINGS HAPPEN I FORGIVE YOU ALL I NEED IS A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME MONDAY JUST TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY BUYOUT CHECK I JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH MY NEW JOB AND I CANT WITH OUT MY BUYOUT CHECK SO PLEASE HELP MONDAY.

THINGS HAPPEN I FORGIVE YOU ALL I NEED IS A FEW MINUTES OF YOUR TIME MONDAY JUST TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY BUYOUT CHECK I JUST WANT TO GET ON WITH MY NEW JOB AND I CANT WITH OUT MY BUYOUT CHECK SO PLEASE HELP MONDAY.

Dave dosen't have any control of getting your check, call the NESC or Ford payroll in dearborn. Do a little chasing for yourself, he has active UAW members to deal with. :titanic:

Edited by kalu

hey dave how many hours do you actually work a week?

how come you never show up on nights?

I think He puts in more hours then you do bro, Ive seen him leave the plant at 3 pm and seen him come back at 1 am.

Sometimes I don't think he sleeps at all LOL............

Larry Too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dude is a zombie half the time..........

I think He puts in more hours then you do bro, Ive seen him leave the plant at 3 pm and seen him come back at 1 am.

Sometimes I don't think he sleeps at all LOL............

Larry Too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This dude is a zombie half the time..........

DON'T FEED ME THAT LINE OF BS! HE'S GOT AN EXCUSE EVERYTIME SOMEONE TRIES TO GET A HOLD OF HIM, MOTHER SICK,HE'S SICK(BET HE DOES'T HAVE TO GET A DRS NOTE). WHY YOU STICKING UP FOR HIM, BECAUSE YOUR A REP

DON'T FEED ME THAT LINE OF BS! HE'S GOT AN EXCUSE EVERYTIME SOMEONE TRIES TO GET A HOLD OF HIM, MOTHER SICK,HE'S SICK(BET HE DOES'T HAVE TO GET A DRS NOTE). WHY YOU STICKING UP FOR HIM, BECAUSE YOUR A REP

One thing I know for sure I don't bring your personal life into your job and you are wrong doing it to me. I do work all hours and just because you don't see me don't mean I'm not there. Also my mom is 90 years old as she just had to have her hip fixed and other health issue. And even when I'm sick and I don't work I take Vac time or personal time. So if you have big problems come and see me or maybee your not a big enough person to talk to me face to face. Or do you have to hide behind a screen name be a man and put your name out there. And you say I have an excuse everytime someone tries to get a hold of me you don't know what your talking about. I called over 50 people this week and talked with them about their issues. You want to come see my record of who I called and notes I took because I have that to. Every call I make I record on paper and keep it. Better yet come and see me Wednesday on nights I'll be there until at least 9 pm. Come at the start of the shift and I will call and let your unit leader know you will late. Are you up for that lets see......

Dave, did they give you a scooter with a reinforced frame to ride?cause ya done bent the chit out of the one you had at SLAP.Or are ya walkin all that fat off? :bike:

How old are you? This sounds like something a 12 year old would say.

C'mon man, this personal attack on Dave is un-called for.

So what if he's overweight, in my opinion, he's a good man. He's doing a good job with the resources he's limited to.

Ok now, I have my issues with the guy, I haven't had a reason to talk to him, just feel that he should at least show his face in the paint shop on B shift so the troops know he exists, :missing: but lets give the cheap shots a rest

Dave, did they give you a scooter with a reinforced frame to ride?cause ya done bent the chit out of the one you had at SLAP.Or are ya walkin all that fat off? :bike:

This comment is uncalled for......................But do you have the BALLS to say it to the mans face? I would really like to see that............where do you work? Dept..station #? Scared to say? Hello!!!!!!!!