New Taurus Request

NJSteve3

Took me a little bit to adjust, but I'm begining to the like the filled in rear quarter... Gives it a flying butress look from the front 3/4-quarter. As for power... Forget the 4.4L Volvo engine... Go with a Twin Turbo Cyclone from the MKR concept and upcomming MKS. Current Cylcone puts out 260hp... MKR Concept put out 415 hp... Producting Twin Turbo in the 310hp (+20%) range is certinaly duable, and lighter than a V8. More cost effective too if the powrtrain is spred around (no SVT-like hording of the powertrain). Question is who much the new trany and AWD system can handle?

I recently saw a Audi 6 and a Passat. The Audi looks stretched...not a continuous arch like the 500. And the Passat has a dog leg that interupts the Protractor look LOL.

The 500 roof arch looks the same front or rear. Filling in the rear panel makes it look a bit more formal, but still sporty.

I recently saw a Audi 6 and a Passat. The Audi looks stretched...not a continuous arch like the 500. And the Passat has a dog leg that interupts the Protractor look LOL.

The 500 roof arch looks the same front or rear. Filling in the rear panel makes it look a bit more formal, but still sporty.

Oh lets bring back opera windows like the 1977 LTD II had... :happy feet:

• 2 months later...

The removal of that window will never fly. I do like it. The reason it won't fly is because it would create a huge blind spot. I like the look from the rear, but I think the shape of the top of the door needs to be rounded or something to make it a little smoother looking.

The removal of that window will never fly. I do like it. The reason it won't fly is because it would create a huge blind spot. I like the look from the rear, but I think the shape of the top of the door needs to be rounded or something to make it a little smoother looking.

The fusion and the milan dont have that ugly window and I have never heard anyone complain about a blind spot.