Ford Flex Truck

utb

I liked it better without.

I like magical fairies and riding dragons too, but in the land of reality we have C pillars to hold the greenhouse of a vehicle together.

It looks a little shotty here cause image resizing in the post makes it look like anti-aliasing was turned off.

Edited by Meelaan

I like magical fairies and riding dragons too, but in the land of reality we have C pillars to hold the greenhouse of a vehicle together.

It looks a little shotty here cause image resizing in the post makes it look like anti-aliasing was turned off.

The black pillars only make it look like the roof floats. The Flex uses the effect on the A, B & C pillars. They are of course still there they just look like they aren't.

Make mine with the 4.4 Yamaha V-8, a six speed manual in dark blue with LeMans stripes in white.

Edited by Mark B. Morrow

dude, you have serious chopping skill, make more stuff, call it the ranchero and the mexicans will kill people for it, put an air bag system for the suspension and they will buy it, hell a lot of people i think will buy it, the ranger is looking old or hasn't been redesinged, i thought the flex was ugly, but now i have a hole new take on it, just the name flex....its too...i don't know i just don't like the name

Edited by Ford-150

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with most of you, Ford should build this now and have it come out at the same time as the Flex. Call it Ranger or Ranchero, ride a little higher and not much more. I mean, this thing is awesome looking. This would be a great replacement for my former 89 Ranger. That chassis already has AWD and a very nice 3.5 V6 that should get some nice mileage. Bring over one of those small diesel I4's from Europe and your all set.

BUILD IT!!!