Brookpark news/ Lima postings

CSMJ

60 postings today for Lima.

Ford is not closing the foundry, they will keep it open and will start the MACT project up by November GUARANTEED. There are numerous union officials telling us this if you work at Brookpark ask someone across the street (union office)for yourself!!!!!!!!! 500 jobs will be left is what i was told. Most of the jobs will be skilled trades due to all of the robots going in, as I write this several million$$ robots are being installed and several more are on the list to be installed.

60 postings today for Lima.

Ford is not closing the foundry, they will keep it open and will start the MACT project up by November GUARANTEED. There are numerous union officials telling us this if you work at Brookpark ask someone across the street (union office)for yourself!!!!!!!!! 500 jobs will be left is what i was told. Most of the jobs will be skilled trades due to all of the robots going in, as I write this several million$$ robots are being installed and several more are on the list to be installed.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

How has someone not cut your fingers off by now so that you can't keep typing this crap all the time!!!

Edited by jrod

How has someone not cut your fingers off by now so that you can't keep typing this crap all the time!!!

I agree. If CSMJ believes everything the union says then I have some swampland in Florida for sale. What a frickin loser. Nothing better to do than start rumors. Aren't we dealing with enough shit at Brookpark??? :finger: :stats: :finger: :stats: :stirpot:

I agree. If CSMJ believes everything the union says then I have some swampland in Florida for sale. What a frickin loser. Nothing better to do than start rumors. Aren't we dealing with enough shit at Brookpark??? :finger: :stats: :finger: :stats: :stirpot:

If u cannot trust what they say then u have a problem not me , I take them at there word.

Ask them for yourself I did. Ask one of the brothers you know who Im refering too right?? Former chairman!!! Ask yourself this why would he go to plant #2 and tell people "were gonna save 500 jobs in the foundry" why would he make this up??? Why go to plant 2 and tell them anything about the foundry 90% of them have never set 1 foot in the foundry.

Im not the one saying this stuff Im repeating what they say and I believe them! I don't think they are the kind of people who spread lies, there all good folks.

What was I wrong about?? plant 1 was and is idled and will reopen next year.

Why did 50 foreman from plant 1 go to the foundry when there are no foreman openings???Because they are going on a 7 day a week production schedule and the foreman are going to be rotating days off to cut back on salary OT. Ford is keeping them so when plant 1 opens in May they have the same 50 foreman otherwise they would lay them off.. think about it!!!!

We have Lima postings on the board so once again 4 months ago when I said this would happen it has, right again.

OH CSMJ, HAVE YOU BEEN EATING THE MOLD SAND AGAIN? IF YOU ASK THE RIGHT UNION OFFICAL THE'LL TELL YOU THAT THE MACT WILL BE COMPLETED BUT BUT IT WILL NEVER RUN THE COMPANY SAYS IT WILL FINISH IT BUT THEY WILL NEVER RUN IT AND FOR THE FOUNDRY STAYING OPEN YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING THE LOTTERY!!! I DONT KNOW WHY YOU LIKE TO START RUMORS OR BETTER YET JUST TALK SHIT ALL THE TIME BUT YOUR THE REASON WHY WE CANT ALL STICK TOGETHER AND FIGHT THE COMPANY BECAUSE YOUR JUST START TALKING YOUR CRAP! AND IF YOU BELIEVE THAT THE "PEOPLE" ACROSS THE STREET ARE ALL GOOD THEN YOUR CRAZY DONT FORGET THAT AN ELECTION IS COMING UP NEXT YEAR POLITICANS ALWAYS ALWAYS TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! BACK ON THE MACT ASK WHITEY ABOUT IT HE'LL TELL YOU THAT THE'LL BRING IT BACK BUT THEY WANT ALL THE WORKERS GONE ITS A MOVE TO HELP SELL THE PLANT!!!! CSMJ YOU SHOULD NOT START BULLSHIT UNLESS IT COMES IN A LEAFLET MACT STARTING UP WHERES THE LEAFLET? EVERYONE KNEW ABOUT LIMA BIG SURPRIZE THERE? OUT :ohsnap:

If u cannot trust what they say then u have a problem not me , I take them at there word.

Ask them for yourself I did. Ask one of the brothers you know who Im refering too right?? Former chairman!!! Ask yourself this why would he go to plant #2 and tell people "were gonna save 500 jobs in the foundry" why would he make this up??? Why go to plant 2 and tell them anything about the foundry 90% of them have never set 1 foot in the foundry.

Im not the one saying this stuff Im repeating what they say and I believe them! I don't think they are the kind of people who spread lies, there all good folks.

Well I am glad you trust the "good" union people. The foundry will no longer belong to Ford after 2008 and that's that!!!!!!! :finger: Just remember to put that tooth under your pillow for the tooth fairy as I can see you are writing your own fable :stats: :stats: :banghead: :happy feet:

Well I am glad you trust the "good" union people. The foundry will no longer belong to Ford after 2008 and that's that!!!!!!! :finger: Just remember to put that tooth under your pillow for the tooth fairy as I can see you are writing your own fable :stats: :stats: :banghead: :happy feet:

Ford will lease out the foundry, but the people in it will stay for an extended time just like visteon did. 8 years there. I said this what about a year ago and i was called a dreamer well im gonna be right about this too and plant 2 will get the diesel block work. This will be the trade off for "outsourcing" the foundry. a win win situation. Why does everyone have to be so negative?? And i did not talk to the foundry chairman.

im out write your negative attacks if it makes you guys happy

Ford will lease out the foundry, but the people in it will stay for an extended time just like visteon did. 8 years there. I said this what about a year ago and i was called a dreamer well im gonna be right about this too and plant 2 will get the diesel block work. This will be the trade off for "outsourcing" the foundry. a win win situation. Why does everyone have to be so negative?? And i did not talk to the foundry chairman.

im out write your negative attacks if it makes you guys happy

Well BUBBA we'll see what goes on here soon. You have not been right about any bullshit you have posted yet. And to say you were right about the foundry :finger::finger: You put in your first post that Ford was not closing it. Now you are saying they will outsource it. The foundry is gone, no longer Ford's. So make up your mind. Go suck up some more mold sand and let us know what's going on then :happy feet: :happy feet: And by the way, if the foundry continues production after 2009 it will not be with all the deadbeats we have here now. NO company in there right mind would continue paying our wages with the scrap we continue to run. They will bring in their own people for less money GUARANTEED!!! If they have the money to buy the place they sure in hell will make sure they have qualified people to work it. Think about what you post from your "SOURCES" because it really makes no sense. And either do :hysterical::hysterical: