Ford Ranchero

Who has time for this crap... if you're gonna Photoshop something, at least make it cool. And umm.. remove the rear door handles... it's called the clone tool.

:hysterical:

I'd like to see a photoshop of yours. And don't use any fancy programs, use Microsoft Paint, like I do, see how yours turns out. You're probably going to say I don't want to waste my time doing that, well, why are you even here then? You're obviously wasting your time writing your 31 posts. If you don't like it, don't post in the thread, unless you have an idea to make it better. I'll give you credit for that barely.

The purpose of this 'Photoshop and Renderings' section is to put forth your ideas on a product that could be made, or just an idea of yours. It doesn't have to be production or perfect, they're IDEAS.

If (and I doubt it) Ford ever made a new Ranchero GT with the (TF) Twin Force would be at least 350HP. Not all Holdens are 400+ either.

I imagine it with a small jump seat/parcel shelf.

While I don't think it would sell well, I can't see anything better then this, it looks like something I would imagine for production.

Great job on the photoshop, but really, I don't think there is much market for sedan-based trucks. I could be wrong though. If Ford were to build a neo-Ranchero, it think it should be Fusion or Taurus based. Taurus X is too close to Ranger in terms of proportions.

Thanks. You said it could be Taurus based, isn't that essentially what a model based off Taurus X would be? I really don't see Ford doing it either, but it was an idea of mine, so I made the chop.

Thanks. You said it could be Taurus based, isn't that essentially what a model based off Taurus X would be? I really don't see Ford doing it either, but it was an idea of mine, so I made the chop.

The main difference is in height and length. A Taurus X based Ranchero makes me think more of an SUV based truck, like the Sport Trac, then a sedan based truck (like Ranchero).

The main difference is in height and length. A Taurus X based Ranchero makes me think more of an SUV based truck, like the Sport Trac, then a sedan based truck (like Ranchero).

I understand what you're saying. However w/ the Taurus, even, given the vehicle and it's almost mini-SUV stance (from seating position, etc), it may not even serve as a good basis for this type of vehicle.

Great job on the photoshop, but really, I don't think there is much market for sedan-based trucks. I could be wrong though. If Ford were to build a neo-Ranchero, it think it should be Fusion or Taurus based. Taurus X is too close to Ranger in terms of proportions.

...and since Ranger seems destined for extinction, now would be a perfect time to intro it....or could this be the new Ranger when the current version stops being produced?

• 2 weeks later...
somebody posted a Ranchereo based off of the Flex styling, and even though i hate the new Flex, it could really pull it off as a new Ranchero, but i will stick to my 1/2 tons

I do remember seeing that before. It would also look more 'trucky' as well.