LIMA IS YOUR PLANT ADDING A NEW SHIFT?

slowcash

We are hearing in Sandusky that Lima will be adding a new shift.We have 16 on the list for Flowback to Lima.What kind of numbers are you guys looking at?

Who was it that said about 5 months ago Lima would be adding a 3rd shift this year??

ME that's who it looks like I was right AGAIN!!!!!!!!

This is for all of the CSMJ haters, I have not been proved wrong 1 time.

Also the CCP will not close as Ford will take it off the list shortly, bank on it!!!!!

Hmmmmmm, any word on trades FB to Lima for the new shift (IF it is really true)??

How many trades and which ones (if any) are on layoff at Lima already? A month to go for FB and now this?? I had written it off as a lost cause!

Anyway, any info would be great! Thanks!

Who was it that said about 5 months ago Lima would be adding a 3rd shift this year??

ME that's who it looks like I was right AGAIN!!!!!!!!

This is for all of the CSMJ haters, I have not been proved wrong 1 time.

Also the CCP will not close as Ford will take it off the list shortly, bank on it!!!!!

You are an absolute ass that thinks he knows everything. When in fact you know nothing. All the robots are gone from 2 mold line, NO improvements. Give it up country boy. You are also going down with the ship. By the way, your 2 cents isn't worth SHIT. Keep it between you and your " CONTACT" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger::finger: :happy feet: :happy feet: Everyone is tired of your bullshit stories. :censored::censored:

AMEN 67STANG I COULDN'T SAT IT ANY BETTER!!!!!CSMJ WAS NOT AT THE MEETING ON WEDS WHEN THE VICE PRES SAID CLEVELAND IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT!! CCP GONE BY CHRISTMAS CEP#1 GONE BY FEB!!! CEP#2 ONE SHIFT BY CHRISTMAS!! WHERE DO THEY MAKE THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE D-35'S NOT IN LIMA NOT IN CEP#1 SO WHERE????? LOOK AT THE STAMP ON THE ENG OF AN ALL WHEEL DRIVE D-35 IN AN EDGE OR MKX!!!!!!!! :ohsnap::censored: :boring:

You are an absolute ass that thinks he knows everything. When in fact you know nothing. All the robots are gone from 2 mold line, NO improvements. Give it up country boy. You are also going down with the ship. By the way, your 2 cents isn't worth SHIT. Keep it between you and your " CONTACT" :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::finger::finger: :happy feet: :happy feet: Everyone is tired of your bullshit stories. :censored::censored:

OK there not putting robots in TME?? Yes they are. There not adding more to the FDC?? Yes they are!!!

If you don't like what I write stop reading it and stop responding to them!!!!!!!!!

AMEN 67STANG I COULDN'T SAT IT ANY BETTER!!!!!CSMJ WAS NOT AT THE MEETING ON WEDS WHEN THE VICE PRES SAID CLEVELAND IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT!! CCP GONE BY CHRISTMAS CEP#1 GONE BY FEB!!! CEP#2 ONE SHIFT BY CHRISTMAS!! WHERE DO THEY MAKE THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE D-35'S NOT IN LIMA NOT IN CEP#1 SO WHERE????? LOOK AT THE STAMP ON THE ENG OF AN ALL WHEEL DRIVE D-35 IN AN EDGE OR MKX!!!!!!!! :ohsnap::censored: :boring:

So you were there when the Vice President supposedely said this bullshit? How come no one else heard it? Think about it. Why would a guy in his position say this in hostile territory? He would be fucking nuts!! Stop the bullshit rumors.

So you were there when the Vice President supposedely said this bullshit? How come no one else heard it? Think about it. Why would a guy in his position say this in hostile territory? He would be fucking nuts!! Stop the bullshit rumors.

Right on Gary, but watch out these haters are going to slam you now!!!!!! You will be there whippin boy now instead of me!!!!!!!

CCP will not close.

"AMEN 67STANG I COULDN'T SAT IT ANY BETTER!!!!!CSMJ WAS NOT AT THE MEETING ON WEDS WHEN THE VICE PRES SAID CLEVELAND IS AN AFTERTHOUGHT!! CCP GONE BY CHRISTMAS CEP#1 GONE BY FEB!!! CEP#2 ONE SHIFT BY CHRISTMAS!! WHERE DO THEY MAKE THE ALL WHEEL DRIVE D-35'S NOT IN LIMA NOT IN CEP#1 SO WHERE????? LOOK AT THE STAMP ON THE ENG OF AN ALL WHEEL DRIVE D-35 IN AN EDGE OR MKX!!!!!!!! "

Ok smart guy, where then do they make the D-35's that go into the AWD vehicles??? As far as I know, LEP is the ONLY plant making these engines right now.....Curious to hear your response...........

Ford has already during summer shutdown and the week after moved D35 head line machines from Cleveland to Lima to increase their JPH on the head line. Currently Lima does not need to add another shift because of their efficiency they can produce all of the D35 engines that Ford can sell. With a few adjustments to the component machining lines relieving some bottlenecks they are capable of making an additional 150,000 more D35s and D37s without adding another shift. Lima has proven that they are one of the most efficient plants in the world. Foreign automakers are watching the UAW Ford negotiations to see if there is a opportunity after negotiations to purchase the Lima Plant from Ford thinking with the foreign management style they could take the plant to unprecedented quality and efficiency levels never seen in a global manufacturing environment and keeping the wages and benefits at the negotiated levels of the Big 3. Lima is the premier Powertrain Plant for Ford. All of the transfer posting at different plants is to replace the temporary workers at the Lima Plant. This would be the place to be if you want to retire from a plant in the Ford or any other auto manufacturing system.

Ford has already during summer shutdown and the week after moved D35 head line machines from Cleveland to Lima to increase their JPH on the head line. Currently Lima does not need to add another shift because of their efficiency they can produce all of the D35 engines that Ford can sell. With a few adjustments to the component machining lines relieving some bottlenecks they are capable of making an additional 150,000 more D35s and D37s without adding another shift. Lima has proven that they are one of the most efficient plants in the world. Foreign automakers are watching the UAW Ford negotiations to see if there is a opportunity after negotiations to purchase the Lima Plant from Ford thinking with the foreign management style they could take the plant to unprecedented quality and efficiency levels never seen in a global manufacturing environment and keeping the wages and benefits at the negotiated levels of the Big 3. Lima is the premier Powertrain Plant for Ford. All of the transfer posting at different plants is to replace the temporary workers at the Lima Plant.

now you just contradicted yourself....

Foreign automakers are watching the UAW Ford negotiations to see if there is a opportunity after negotiations to purchase the Lima Plant from Ford

yet you say

Lima is the premier Powertrain Plant for Ford.

now what is it ?

they are not selling lima, and they may even close it...

remember norfolk ?

doesn't matter how 'premier' you are, ford can still close you

Ford has already during summer shutdown and the week after moved D35 head line machines from Cleveland to Lima to increase their JPH on the head line. Currently Lima does not need to add another shift because of their efficiency they can produce all of the D35 engines that Ford can sell. With a few adjustments to the component machining lines relieving some bottlenecks they are capable of making an additional 150,000 more D35s and D37s without adding another shift. Lima has proven that they are one of the most efficient plants in the world. Foreign automakers are watching the UAW Ford negotiations to see if there is a opportunity after negotiations to purchase the Lima Plant from Ford thinking with the foreign management style they could take the plant to unprecedented quality and efficiency levels never seen in a global manufacturing environment and keeping the wages and benefits at the negotiated levels of the Big 3. Lima is the premier Powertrain Plant for Ford. All of the transfer posting at different plants is to replace the temporary workers at the Lima Plant. This would be the place to be if you want to retire from a plant in the Ford or any other auto manufacturing system.

Ford did not move D35 machines from CEP#1 to Lima. They moved a few robots from the old D30 line. Stop the bullshit rumors. As I recall CEP#1 acheived the highest rating for quality, JPH, and productivity this year before they were idled surpassing Lima. So cut the crap.

GARY GARY

IF PLANT 1 RECIEVED ALL THESE HONORS THEN WHY IS IT "IDLED" AND NOT LIMA THATS RIGHT BECAUSE LIMA IS MORE EFFICENT,BETTER,AND THEY WORK!!! SO IT DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT THE AWARDS IF IT DID THEN THEY WOULDN'T BE WORKING I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DOWNER BUT SOONER OR LATER YOU GUYS NEED TO FACE REALITY CLEVELAND IS A OLD AND STRUGGLING SITE THE COMP WANTS TO WASH IT HANDS OF US!!! AND EARLY YOUR ASKING ABOUT THE D-35 ALL WHEEL DRIVE THERE MADE IN CANADA IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK PAUL STRUBA HE'S THE ONE THAT TOLD ME THAT PLUS I LOOK ON MY DAD'S AWD MKX!! CLEVELAND CAN'T STAY ON BUDGET AND THAT ALONE IS GOING TO BE OUR DOWNFALL!! I WISH THE COMPANY WOULD RECONSIDER BUT THERE NOT GOING TO. PLUS IF WHITEY AND THE BARGINING COM. PROVED TO THE COMP. THAT THEY CAN CAST MOLD 40$ CHEAPER THAN BRAZIL AND THE COMP STILL WANTS TO GO TO BRAZIL WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? ONCE AGAIN I'M NOT TRYING TO START BULLSHIT RUMORS I'M ONLY TRYING TO STATE THE "FACTS" THE UNION HAS STATED TO ME I WISH THE UNION WOULD GROW A PAIR AND DEFEND THE HARD WORKING AND THE PEOPLE THAT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS SITE AND OUR FUTURE!!! AND ON THE VICE PRES. COMING TO THE FOUNDRY HE SAID CASTING IS NOT A CORE BUSINESS AND THERE NEXT FOCUS IS ON ENGINE PLANTS AND THEY FINISHED WITH CONSOLIDATING THE B&A PLANTS SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU OR OTHERS HEARD BUT TO ME THAT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD FOR US.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :ohsnap:

Ford did not move D35 machines from CEP#1 to Lima. They moved a few robots from the old D30 line.

We also got some of your Specht 500 machines, 4 of them to be exact, I don't know if they came out of CEP 1 or 2. The machines are used, you can tell, they're disgustingly filthy. It's very apparent that people in the machining areas in Cleveland don't know how to take care of machines. The last thing I heard is that either the Skilled Trades or our new IMT trades will be installing the Specht machines over Christmas, 2 machines in each of our head lines.

GARY GARY

IF PLANT 1 RECIEVED ALL THESE HONORS THEN WHY IS IT "IDLED" AND NOT LIMA THATS RIGHT BECAUSE LIMA IS MORE EFFICENT,BETTER,AND THEY WORK!!! SO IT DOESN'T MATTER ABOUT THE AWARDS IF IT DID THEN THEY WOULDN'T BE WORKING I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DOWNER BUT SOONER OR LATER YOU GUYS NEED TO FACE REALITY CLEVELAND IS A OLD AND STRUGGLING SITE THE COMP WANTS TO WASH IT HANDS OF US!!! AND EARLY YOUR ASKING ABOUT THE D-35 ALL WHEEL DRIVE THERE MADE IN CANADA IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME ASK PAUL STRUBA HE'S THE ONE THAT TOLD ME THAT PLUS I LOOK ON MY DAD'S AWD MKX!! CLEVELAND CAN'T STAY ON BUDGET AND THAT ALONE IS GOING TO BE OUR DOWNFALL!! I WISH THE COMPANY WOULD RECONSIDER BUT THERE NOT GOING TO. PLUS IF WHITEY AND THE BARGINING COM. PROVED TO THE COMP. THAT THEY CAN CAST MOLD 40$ CHEAPER THAN BRAZIL AND THE COMP STILL WANTS TO GO TO BRAZIL WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU? ONCE AGAIN I'M NOT TRYING TO START BULLSHIT RUMORS I'M ONLY TRYING TO STATE THE "FACTS" THE UNION HAS STATED TO ME I WISH THE UNION WOULD GROW A PAIR AND DEFEND THE HARD WORKING AND THE PEOPLE THAT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS SITE AND OUR FUTURE!!! AND ON THE VICE PRES. COMING TO THE FOUNDRY HE SAID CASTING IS NOT A CORE BUSINESS AND THERE NEXT FOCUS IS ON ENGINE PLANTS AND THEY FINISHED WITH CONSOLIDATING THE B&A PLANTS SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU OR OTHERS HEARD BUT TO ME THAT DOESN'T SOUND GOOD FOR US.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! :ohsnap:

You know DAMN well that plant 1 is getting the rear wheel drive 3.5L . Thats why it was idled .

When it comes out next year plant 1 will be better than Lima. The F150 V6 is a very important engine and we got it!!!!!!!!! F150, EVan Explorer Mustang, Ranger, Crown Vic need I say more??????????

And CCP is not closing they wanted all of the older guys out and it happened 1,000 retired last 2 years!!!!!!!

You guys act like there are huge differences between different plants. Lima and Cleveland are 150 miles apart. There can't be that much difference in the people working there.

In Lima they work and with pride filled quality. Once Ford rids itself of the shitty over priced so called management in their plant they will shine. The workforce in the plant wants to be the best in all category's in the world. When senior management steps up and makes the management in the plant do their job or dispose of them the plant will excel. Already their it talk that the hourly will run the floor and GF and supervisors job will only be in the office doing support work ie: ordering and planning maint at request of the hourly, tracking benchmarks ie: JPH, float, ftt, bottle necks and scheduling. Wait and see this is a new era those who step up and preform will be rewarded. Dark is a ignorant idiot :finger::finger::finger: Lima has already made D37 engines they are not from Canada.

Edited by beatdown

In Lima they work and with pride filled quality.

Everyone in Lima works with pride filled quality. Quit blowing smoke up everyones ass. Maybe they should make you wear little hats that say "I work with pride filled Quality" . In this statement you are implying that no one else does which is pure bullshit! You guys gave away the house to get work. You are Fords puppet on a string. If they can get the job done cheaper like in Mexico you will see how fast they will boot your pride filled quality asses out. We have people that transferred to lima last week so they will tell us how it really is in comparison there.

In Lima they work and with pride filled quality. Once Ford rids itself of the shitty over priced so called management in their plant they will shine. The workforce in the plant wants to be the best in all category's in the world. When senior management steps up and makes the management in the plant do their job or dispose of them the plant will excel. Already their it talk that the hourly will run the floor and GF and supervisors job will only be in the office doing support work ie: ordering and planning maint at request of the hourly, tracking benchmarks ie: JPH, float, ftt, bottle necks and scheduling. Wait and see this is a new era those who step up and preform will be rewarded. Dark is a ignorant idiot :finger::finger::finger: Lima has already made D37 engines they are not from Canada.

i think you need to take some 'GRAMMAR' lessons, WTF are you saying ?

i'm ignorant for saying that any plant can close ? THINK ABOUT IT

any plant could be closed, regardless.

I stand corrected. Lima is different than any other Ford plant that exists or has existed.

BWAAAHHHAAAHHHHAAA!!

The only difference I see is that Lima has less bargaining leverage than Cleveland because there are less plants at one facility. Not that that isn't an ADVANTAGE to staying open (as opposed to getting max rate for the given work).

I stand corrected. Lima is different than any other Ford plant that exists or has existed.

BWAAAHHHAAAHHHHAAA!!

The only difference I see is that Lima has less bargaining leverage than Cleveland because there are less plants at one facility. Not that that isn't an ADVANTAGE to staying open (as opposed to getting max rate for the given work).

a study was completed just a few months ago and was forwarded to powertrain and the board of directors that stated that the entire operation at cep 1 could be moved to lep intact and that such move would save the company 27 million dollars annually

a study was completed just a few months ago and was forwarded to powertrain and the board of directors that stated that the entire operation at cep 1 could be moved to lep intact and that such move would save the company 27 million dollars annually

Wrong! The study a few months ago that was done was that if CEP Plant #1 was idled for 1 year until the 2009 model year rear wheel drive came out it would save them 27 million. And they did idle it. Its amazing how People distort the facts.

Edited by gary112

it is well known among all(including dearborn) that a few select persons in cleveland are quite adept at distorting the facts for their own purposes-the facts are as stated and shall remain until cep is permanently closed early next year

Seems to me, this is your personal dream. Not gonna happen. Get a life!