WHAT STINKING UNION

fuaw

BOY oh BOY.. What the heck is going on forty five years of fighting for the Union to get good benefits, and what do they do.. Srew us, the International is getting all the perks and we the membership take the hit take a buyout or take a chance of having no job and then loose everything you have, they say " There are jobs out there" where, I ask Mexico, Japan, Korea. ( AMERICAN MADE THEY SAY ?)

In Cleveland we have some Jack A** Union people that are bargaining away our own people to get a light or two to stay on, come on if our founders of the union heard of this they all would be done with, I thought Union protect our own maybe back in the day but not here anymore hell they are trying to cut there own staff out elected and even our plant benefits guy, so if that is the caes you know that they dont care two cents for us and can you say "Own Benfits". In CLeve. the young Union activist have a good head on there shoulders and the older reps want to get rid of them because they fear they might be out voted, do we hence Union Age discrimnation, "no way we dont endorse that", But hey they cancelled our Union meeting again and said we will have "Shift Meetings" I asked the actor, I mean acting Pres. why? HE said we dont have enough time with the company to keep cutting jobs so you have to cancel the Union meeting. Why do we pay dues, not be informed, I guess they dont want to be challenged on anything they might look like the fools they are, this sounds like a Nick"SELL US OUT" Parente idea, true joke here too lets see he says " Ill get back with ya" after he takes the TWO PENSIONS. How is yours stacking up to this ? I guess Tim" NO NUT" Levandusky sees the writing on the wall also, our pres not even at our own Contract Talks, after the members voted him in, See what he thinks of you.....

Well its been real and I retire in 2 days, I say this, keep the young good ones in mind to help lead us retired folks and working folks because they are our last chance generation, just as i was a youg Union man,oh yeah I for got about old Whitey, the best damn union man by far if we had ten of him I would say we have some hope, they do have some young ones like him but the union is as strong as it people, and Ron "Company" Tomcho, trades you better wake up, Oh yeah and his buddy Tony "Ill PAGE THEM" Safety keep up the good work as our members suffer because of your lack of enforcement on th company, after it all it is contract time, use it or loose it but you are good at that loosing it just look atop your head. BALD. Keep golfing with the company it will take you "fore" (a).. Watch out Whitey all the Company A** are biting at your tail better put some lead on it.. Good LUCK TO ALL THE UNION members and I mean UNION :) :shades: HUMMMM

Edited by fuaw

BOY oh BOY.. What the heck is going on forty five years of fighting for the Union to get good benefits, and what do they do.. Srew us, the international is getting all the perks and we the membership take the hit take a buyout or take a chance of having no job and then loose everything you have, they say " There are jobs out there" where I ask Mexico, Japan, Korea. ( AMERICAN MADE THEY SAY ?)

In Cleveland we have some Jack A** Union people that are bargaining away our own people to get a light or two to stay on, come on if our founders of the union heard of this they all would be done with, I thought Union protect our own maybe back in the day but not here anymore hell they are trying to cut there own staff out elected and not even our plant benefits guy, so if that is the caes you know that they dont care two cents for us nad can you say "Own Benfits". In CLeve. the young Union activist have a good head on there shoulders and the older reps want to get rid of them because they fear they might be out voted, do we hence Union Age discrimnation, "no way we dont endorse that", Bit hey theycancelled our Union meeting again and said we will have "Shift Meetings" I asked the actor, I mean acting Pres. why? I said you dont have enough time with the company to keep cutting jobs so you have to cancel the Union meeting why do we pay dues not be informed.I guess they dont want be challenged on anything they might look like the fools they are, this sounds like a Nick"SELL US OUT" Parente idea, true joke here too lets ee he says " Ill get back with ya" after he take the TWO PENSIONS. how is yoyrs stacking up to this, I guess Tim" NO NUT" Levandusky sees the writing on the wall also, our pres not even at our own Contract Talks, after the members voted him in, See what he thinks of you.....

Well its been real and I retire in 2 days, I say this, kep the young good ones in mind to help lead us retired folks and working folks because they are our last chance generation chnage just as i was a youg Union man,oh yeah I for got about old Whitey, the best damn union man by far if we hadtenofI would say we have some hope, theya do have some young ones like him but the union is as strong as it people. and Ron "Company" Tomcho trades you better wake up, Oh yeah and his buddy Tony"Ill PAGE THEM" Safety keep up the good work as our members suffer because of your lack of enforcement on th company after it all it is contract time isnt use it or loose it but you are good at that loosing it just look atop your head. keep golfing with the company it will take you fore (a).. Watch out Whitey all the Company A** are biting at your tail better put some lead on it.. Good LUCK TO ALL THE UNION members and i mean UNION :)

Now, you knew..... then RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!

blah blah blah! That's some awfully incoherent babble you've posted, pal. Seriously!

Next time you make a post, please stop and think a little before you start pecking away at your keyboard.

And don't forget, there is a spell check feature on this forum too. Use it.

Sorry, Computer was acting up, my bad..... Pecking away I suppose is up for discussion, but blah blah is no word it is a meaning and your right that is what our Reps say BLAH BLAH BLAH !!!

blah blah blah! That's some awfully incoherent babble you've posted, pal. Seriously!

Next time you make a post, please stop and think a little before you start pecking away at your keyboard.

And don't forget, there is a spell check feature on this forum too. Use it.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha, and you got the FUK owned. Next time if you are going to correct someones spelling, first check your. DUMB ASS!!!!!!

BOY oh BOY.. What the heck is going on forty five years of fighting for the Union to get good benefits, and what do they do.. Srew us, the international is getting all the perks and we the membership take the hit take a buyout or take a chance of having no job and then loose everything you have, they say " There are jobs out there" where I ask Mexico, Japan, Korea. ( AMERICAN MADE THEY SAY ?)

In Cleveland we have some Jack A** Union people that are bargaining away our own people to get a light or two to stay on, come on if our founders of the union heard of this they all would be done with, I thought Union protect our own maybe back in the day but not here anymore hell they are trying to cut there own staff out elected and not even our plant benefits guy, so if that is the caes you know that they dont care two cents for us nad can you say "Own Benfits". In CLeve. the young Union activist have a good head on there shoulders and the older reps want to get rid of them because they fear they might be out voted, do we hence Union Age discrimnation, "no way we dont endorse that", Bit hey theycancelled our Union meeting again and said we will have "Shift Meetings" I asked the actor, I mean acting Pres. why? I said you dont have enough time with the company to keep cutting jobs so you have to cancel the Union meeting why do we pay dues not be informed.I guess they dont want be challenged on anything they might look like the fools they are, this sounds like a Nick"SELL US OUT" Parente idea, true joke here too lets ee he says " Ill get back with ya" after he take the TWO PENSIONS. how is yoyrs stacking up to this, I guess Tim" NO NUT" Levandusky sees the writing on the wall also, our pres not even at our own Contract Talks, after the members voted him in, See what he thinks of you.....

Well its been real and I retire in 2 days, I say this, kep the young good ones in mind to help lead us retired folks and working folks because they are our last chance generation chnage just as i was a youg Union man,oh yeah I for got about old Whitey, the best damn union man by far if we hadtenofI would say we have some hope, theya do have some young ones like him but the union is as strong as it people. and Ron "Company" Tomcho trades you better wake up, Oh yeah and his buddy Tony"Ill PAGE THEM" Safety keep up the good work as our members suffer because of your lack of enforcement on th company after it all it is contract time isnt use it or loose it but you are good at that loosing it just look atop your head. keep golfing with the company it will take you fore (a).. Watch out Whitey all the Company A** are biting at your tail better put some lead on it.. Good LUCK TO ALL THE UNION members and i mean UNION :)

Hukt on fonix werkt 4

Hukt on fonix werkt 4

I say all you dumb ass line workers should've taken the buyout last year. The writing has been on the wall! its called global economy and the truth is you are over paid for what you do.You have rode the gravy train for to long.Truth number two! there are way better jobs than working in the factory making more money, and you aint got to make some family that is already rich even richer.But slave mentalality is just that. work for the man all your life and try to get by, watch your kids grow then die.I was brained washed into thinking buy american and for me buying a toyota scion was my break through of buying american.From now on I will buy what makes sense never mind I wont say anything else I dont wanna be like the da that started this thread.Final comment you people are smarter than you think and need to think outside the box

BOY oh BOY.. What the heck is going on forty five years of fighting for the Union to get good benefits, and what do they do.. Srew us, the International is getting all the perks and we the membership take the hit take a buyout or take a chance of having no job and then loose everything you have, they say " There are jobs out there" where, I ask Mexico, Japan, Korea. ( AMERICAN MADE THEY SAY ?)

In Cleveland we have some Jack A** Union people that are bargaining away our own people to get a light or two to stay on, come on if our founders of the union heard of this they all would be done with, I thought Union protect our own maybe back in the day but not here anymore hell they are trying to cut there own staff out elected and even our plant benefits guy, so if that is the caes you know that they dont care two cents for us and can you say "Own Benfits". In CLeve. the young Union activist have a good head on there shoulders and the older reps want to get rid of them because they fear they might be out voted, do we hence Union Age discrimnation, "no way we dont endorse that", But hey they cancelled our Union meeting again and said we will have "Shift Meetings" I asked the actor, I mean acting Pres. why? HE said we dont have enough time with the company to keep cutting jobs so you have to cancel the Union meeting. Why do we pay dues, not be informed, I guess they dont want to be challenged on anything they might look like the fools they are, this sounds like a Nick"SELL US OUT" Parente idea, true joke here too lets see he says " Ill get back with ya" after he takes the TWO PENSIONS. How is yours stacking up to this ? I guess Tim" NO NUT" Levandusky sees the writing on the wall also, our pres not even at our own Contract Talks, after the members voted him in, See what he thinks of you.....

Well its been real and I retire in 2 days, I say this, keep the young good ones in mind to help lead us retired folks and working folks because they are our last chance generation, just as i was a youg Union man,oh yeah I for got about old Whitey, the best damn union man by far if we had ten of him I would say we have some hope, they do have some young ones like him but the union is as strong as it people, and Ron "Company" Tomcho, trades you better wake up, Oh yeah and his buddy Tony "Ill PAGE THEM" Safety keep up the good work as our members suffer because of your lack of enforcement on th company, after it all it is contract time, use it or loose it but you are good at that loosing it just look atop your head. BALD. Keep golfing with the company it will take you "fore" (a).. Watch out Whitey all the Company A** are biting at your tail better put some lead on it.. Good LUCK TO ALL THE UNION members and I mean UNION :) :shades: HUMMMM

Tim's the best thing we have going at brookpark.

Think about this why didn't his relative with no time transfer to Lima or chicago?? Because he knows he's gonna have a job at brookpark that's why.. Think about it. The CCP will not close. Were gonna cast the diesel blocks and plant 2 and Lima will machine them.

And if you don't like the UAW then quit!!!!!!!!

Tim's the best thing we have going at brookpark.

Think about this why didn't his relative with no time transfer to Lima or chicago?? Because he knows he's gonna have a job at brookpark that's why.. Think about it. The CCP will not close. Were gonna cast the diesel blocks and plant 2 and Lima will machine them.

And if you don't like the UAW then quit!!!!!!!!

The above is my opinion and my opinion only. And don't take it personally my friend.

IM CSMJ and I approved this message.

Pat Buchanon for president

but since he won't run I'll settle for Edwards/Broux

The above is my opinion and my opinion only. And don't take it personally my friend.

IM CSMJ and I approved this message.

Pat Buchanon for president

but since he won't run I'll settle for Edwards/Broux

You really are a UNION ass suck-up. Stop posting your suck-up shit about our sorry ass union president Tim. The only reason his nephew stayed is because he DID NOT WANT to go anywhere else. And that's a fact Jack :happy feet: :happy feet: You F------ think you know everything. The only inside track you have is up Tim's ass. Please do all of us a favor and stay away like you said you would until after contract time. Better yet, stay away forever country boy :hysterical::hysterical:

CSMJ

IF TIM IS THE BEST THING GOING THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME WE GET SCREWED HE SAYS IT WILL BE ALRIGHT TAKE PLANT 1 FOR EXAMPLE WE AGREE TO THE COA AND NEXT THING HE SAYS WE'LL BE HERE FOREVER 2 MONTHS LATER A SHIFT GOES AND THEN THE WHOLE PLANT!!!!! TIM WILL GIVE THE FARM AWAY TO KEEP 1 PERSON WORKING HOW ABOUT THE REST OF US?????? AND THE FOUNDRY WHAT DO YOU THINK THERE SAYING NOW AFTER FRIDAYS ACCIDENT WHY DID DEARBORN COME DOWN SO QUICK? MAYBE TO SHUT THE MOTHER DOWN ASAP?? LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE THINK REALITY NOT LIKE IT'S SOME FAIRY TAIL!!!! AND 4 FUAW WELL PUT WELL PUT!!!!!! :ohsnap:

CSMJ

IF TIM IS THE BEST THING GOING THEN HOW COME EVERY TIME WE GET SCREWED HE SAYS IT WILL BE ALRIGHT TAKE PLANT 1 FOR EXAMPLE WE AGREE TO THE COA AND NEXT THING HE SAYS WE'LL BE HERE FOREVER 2 MONTHS LATER A SHIFT GOES AND THEN THE WHOLE PLANT!!!!! TIM WILL GIVE THE FARM AWAY TO KEEP 1 PERSON WORKING HOW ABOUT THE REST OF US?????? AND THE FOUNDRY WHAT DO YOU THINK THERE SAYING NOW AFTER FRIDAYS ACCIDENT WHY DID DEARBORN COME DOWN SO QUICK? MAYBE TO SHUT THE MOTHER DOWN ASAP?? LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE THINK REALITY NOT LIKE IT'S SOME FAIRY TAIL!!!! AND 4 FUAW WELL PUT WELL PUT!!!!!! :ohsnap:

It's not his fault that the sales felloff is it???

You know that plant 1 is getting the rearwheel drive F150, explorer,Van, etc. and there not out yet are they????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they come out we will get them then you will still hammer Tim because that's all you know what to do.

Fact is Tim's a good guy........Maybe that's why he is one of the top negotiators for Ford/UAW..

• 2 weeks later...
It's not his fault that the sales felloff is it???

You know that plant 1 is getting the rearwheel drive F150, explorer,Van, etc. and there not out yet are they????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they come out we will get them then you will still hammer Tim because that's all you know what to do.

Fact is Tim's a good guy........Maybe that's why he is one of the top negotiators for Ford/UAW..

The fact is he is on the Stamping Plants team for contract, get some facts straight and READ UAW.ORG :redcard::finger:

I say all you dumb ass line workers should've taken the buyout last year. The writing has been on the wall! its called global economy and the truth is you are over paid for what you do.You have rode the gravy train for to long.Truth number two! there are way better jobs than working in the factory making more money, and you aint got to make some family that is already rich even richer.But slave mentalality is just that. work for the man all your life and try to get by, watch your kids grow then die.I was brained washed into thinking buy american and for me buying a toyota scion was my break through of buying american.From now on I will buy what makes sense never mind I wont say anything else I dont wanna be like the da that started this thread.Final comment you people are smarter than you think and need to think outside the box

I'll agree with you on the buyout notion and most of your statement because that's exactly what I did. Walked out with the loot! But I hope your Scion is a trouble-free vehicle because don't cry us a fucking river when your POS cheap shit Toyota falls apart at the seams in less than 5 years!

Well, which is it?

I'll agree with you on the buyout notion and most of your statement because that's exactly what I did. Walked out with the loot! But I hope your Scion is a trouble-free vehicle because don't cry us a fucking river when your POS cheap shit Toyota falls apart at the seams in less than 5 years!

A NEW TOYOTY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?! If it was old and used, I could understand, but he purchased it NEW instead of a Ford, or even a GM product!!!!!

For shame, for shame. I give him no creedence, eventhough I respect his right to do so. If he thinks are products are not worth purchasing even as he works there, he SHOULDA TAKEN THE BUYOUT, since if he can't convince himself, how does he expect anyone else to be convinced!