2008 Mazda6 pictures!!!

igor

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they bring the Wagon to US with stick and the 3.7l V6 - I will buy it - fully decked out too - will trade my Mazda3 for it.

(I could even eschew the stick .. but I WANT the Wagon)

Igor

If they manage to keep a 5-speed with the 3.7 in the 5-door, I'm there in another couple years.

Looks aggressive.

PC give it up already you don't like the Fusion. Everyone on this messageboard knows it. Must you pollute every GD thread with your nonsense. If that switchgear and some of the plastics are anything like the ones used in the RX-8.....I wouldn't go dotting it around as the best thing since sliced bread.

And the Malibu...LOL

Edited by Michael Reynolds

There you have it folks. If this doesn't show further just what an awful job Ford NA did on the Fusion, I don't know what would. Fusion has officially become the new Malibu of the segment.

And your point bringing this up in a subject totally unrelated to the Fusion is what?

Oh yeah your an asshole..with nothing else better to do..

There you have it folks. If this doesn't show further just what an awful job Ford NA did on the Fusion, I don't know what would. Fusion has officially become the new Malibu of the segment.

0mazda68.jpg

PC - Fusion will have all new interior by the time this is on sale ... so how about you wait for that?

The Camry had the WORST interior for about a year before the current one debuted - it is simply the name of the game ... new cars are better and the oldest car on the market is usually one of the owrst ..

Fusion still beats the Sonata, Optima, Sebring, and Avenger ... and while that is an AWFUL cohort to be compared to, most of them are newer than Fusion ... the new interior will hopefully remedy ALL your concerns ..

the 09 Fusion will debut in LA or Detroit

Igor

Most aspects of it remind me of the new Mondeo. There seems to be a convergence of design theme between Mazda and Ford of Europe. The signature RX8 fenders are now on new Mazdas and Ford's new kinetic FoE designs.

Yeah, there are a lot of "kinetic" design elements in it and probably give us some idea of what the next generation Fusion will look like when Mondeo and Fusion platforms merge. Looks like Mazda wagon is not meant for States and hope Ford does Fusion wagon or hatchback.

If the interior materials are anywhere remotely similar to the RX-8s, then I suggest before you start waving your 'Fusion Sucks' banner you take a look at an RX-8 with a few miles on them. By all means they aren't horrible, but not the BS that once again PC makes it out to be.

Again go sell crazy elsewhere. No one wants to buy any.

Igor, IIRC, the '09 patch job for the Fusion will make use of the FuckUs switchgear.

It won't look as good as this Mazda or the Mondeo.

Just keeping it real, that's all.

Show us the pics of the new Fuson interior since you know so much about it. And if you can't, try waiting until its shown. You are good at condemning Ford products before Ford even has chance to show them. Mazda does nice interior work, but it's not that great and I for one am tired of the red lighting ala Pontiac Grand Prix. Cobalt blue will do fine by me.