FJ Cruiser Rollover Hazard?

8A4RE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favorite was someone who quoted a dealership as saying, The Tundra was not designed for commercial use. :ohsnap::doh::doh:

:hysterical: That's funny.

Here'd be a more accurate quote:

"The Tundra was not designed for use as a truck." (I made that up, BTW).

Edited by rmc523

Well, this should be vindication for the X. Hell, these things don't even have exploding tires on them...

And they wanted a sh*t-pot of money for a pile of uncomfortable plastic. The dealership wasn't offering anything under 30 when they first came out.

I went for an Eddie Bauer X for 3 grand less... and I beat the crap out of it on a daily basis without any problems.

We also have a '93 X with the same story. To me, mid size SUV=Explorer... to bad they're getting ready to make it useless (Explorer America)

• 3 weeks later...
That one looks like it got hit by a train or something.

Look at the one thing that remained unbroken.....the platic engine cover. :hysterical:

And you notice what also looks to remain unbroken in the picture? The dark green mid 1980's Ford LTD (midsize) on the right! The buyer of the Toyota "FUCK JOB" cruiser should have bought the LTD instead!