BOLDEST PREDICTION/ closings

CSMJ

I PREDICT THAT COME MIDNITE WE WON'T HAVE A CONTRACT.

I ALSO PREDICT AT 4 OCLOCK THE STOCK MARKET WILL CLOSE FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH GM WILL GET THE 2 TIER WAGE / THEY HAVE 65,000 PEOPLE WHO CAN RETIRE BY 011. LOOK FOR A 30K BOMUS TO APPROVE THE CONTRACT WITH THIS PLUS THE INSURANCE VEBA!!!!!!!!

$$$$$30 KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK that is $30,000 for all u dumbies who did not finish junior high.

I PREDICT THAT COME MIDNITE WE WON'T HAVE A CONTRACT.

I ALSO PREDICT AT 4 OCLOCK THE STOCK MARKET WILL CLOSE FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY THOUGH GM WILL GET THE 2 TIER WAGE / THEY HAVE 65,000 PEOPLE WHO CAN RETIRE BY 011. LOOK FOR A 30K BOMUS TO APPROVE THE CONTRACT WITH THIS PLUS THE INSURANCE VEBA!!!!!!!!

$$$$$30 KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK that is $30,000 for all u dumbies who did not finish junior high.

The 2-tier wage is already in effect. This VEBA thing smells. I can't see how providing health care to retirees could cost so much. A $30,000 "BOMUS" would be nice. It can't happen. Only a "dummy" would consider it.

Funny thing is I don't even work at Ford my neighbor does!!!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

We wish you didn't work at Ford. We know who you are and where you work. The real funny thing is all the people you work with think your an ass also :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: and you thought we liked your BS stories? :finger::finger: PLEASE go far, far away :happy feet: :happy feet: and take your wild ass imagination with you!!!!!!!!

Retiree health care cost alot,those guys and gals are older they most likely make weekly visits to the doctor plus medicine....I can see how expensive it could get!

Yep, almost as expensive as those young guys and gals that constantly run to medical, lay out of work all the time, and sit in the genbank.

Retiree health care cost alot,those guys and gals are older they most likely make weekly visits to the doctor plus medicine....I can see how expensive it could get!

Trouble is when the retirees or their spouses turn 65, medicare kicks in and the coverage isn't nearly as good. Medicare is mandatory primary and the only thing that Ford insurance actually pays for is the presciptions....Ford still has to pay the same rate even though they aren't covering as much...

HEY ASSHOLE,

how about adding some more videos to your shit ?

I gotta agree Pisteon,..... It's gettin' a little out of hand. :hysterical:

You're like an old Cat lady, except you're not addicted to cats you're addicted to videos. :lol:

Aw... I'm just F'n with you, I could care less...... "I'm Rick James Bitch".....what did the 5 fingers say the face? .... SLAP...AH, Ah,Ah. ;)

Edited by mrballsonya

I gotta agree Pisteon,..... It's gettin' a little out of hand. :hysterical:

You're like an old Cat lady, except you're not addicted to cats you're addicted to videos. :lol:

Aw... I'm just F'n with you, I could care less...... "I'm Rick James Bitch".....what did the 5 fingers say the face? .... SLAP...AH, Ah,Ah. ;)

Any way to find humor and entertainment to make my days just a little better... I'll rotate the videos on and off did you catch the true identity of the guy hiding behind the BK mask?