Falcon wagon/Squire

timmm55

post-19198-1160324710_thumb.jpg

I like the ranchero but unfortunatly I think it would have to be a 4 door like the ridgline to compete in todays market

That would be even easier to make off a Wagon.......but is the Ridgeline a success by any estimation? Sales are slow, and quite frankly it's gotta be one of the ugliest vehicles since the Aztec.

remember the old comets? sweet cars. great work, i hear that the new boss at Ford reads his own emails, try sending those pictures to him, that could be his first project.

LOL if you happen to have his e-mail I'd do that!

Edited by timmm55

• 2 months later...
Oh, my God....that is my next car...a beautiful Falcon wagon with wood on the side...with the platform from the Mustang, solid rear axle and V6 or V8 engines...... :happy feet:

As a South American, are you familiar with the Ford Falcon from Argentina that was built into the 1980's (maybe 1990's) that resembled that 1960 Falcon, but had a modern front end?

As a South American, are you familiar with the Ford Falcon from Argentina that was built into the 1980's (maybe 1990's) that resembled that 1960 Falcon, but had a modern front end?

No, that Falcon that you refer is out of production for 10 years. Now, Ford in South America is producing the European Focus ( in Argentina), the American Focus,european Ka and Fiesta, the american Explorer and Escape ( in Venezuela), the Ka, Fiesta and a cute SUV derived from the Fiesta ( EcoSport) in Brazil. In Mexico ,Ford is producing the Fiesta, Fiesta sedan,Ka, american Focus, Fusion,Milan,Zephyr ( er,..MKZ).

I´m living in Venezuela, and i bougth an Explorer last month ,tired of wait for the new european Focus.

In North America Ford is in trouble. Here, Ford is selling everything can produce....and need more capacity.

In USA Ford need new cars, like the Interceptor or MK R concepts, but they need it NOW.

Ah....sorry for my english!