Falcon wagon/Squire

timmm55

I've always been a fan of Falcons, my sister had a little 62 wagon and I restored a 64 Sprint convertible back in 1987.

This is by far the best yet!!! I have always loved the '63 Falcon Squire since my dad had one. I would buy this in a minute. Any ideas for the tail lights? The suicide rear doors are really cool. How about a Black Squire with a Red interior.

This is by far the best yet!!! I have always loved the '63 Falcon Squire since my dad had one. I would buy this in a minute. Any ideas for the tail lights? The suicide rear doors are really cool. How about a Black Squire with a Red interior.

Definitely ROUND tail lights 0--FORD---0 !

• 1 month later...

Nice concept! Good design, good drawing. Up till I took delivery of my T-Bird, I was driving a '62 Falcon 2 door that I owned for 7 years. What a time machine. Your basic treatment of the Falcon theme seems really solid. I'd like to see the 2 door, 4 door, convertible, Ranchero and Sedan Delivery variants! If Ford made a stripper 4-door version that was that handsome (with a 4 or 6 cyl, and maybe something really cool like "5 on the tree" manual), I'd be interested! Make mine Black with red interior please.

• 1 month later...
post-8954-1148129865_thumb.jpg

I like the looks of those concepts but Ford already has a Ranchero spin off that it produces down in Australia, see the above pic.

I'm familar with it, I have relatives in New Zealand and was down there a few years ago. There's also a cute pint sized version from south of the border. I live in San Diego and see some odd cars from time to time, this one was parked in front of my condo.

That tells me there is a market for it!

post-19198-1148137361_thumb.jpg

Fantastic! I would love to see them build this and the wagon. Can you do a rear view?

That is a DAMN good look. I really like the MKZ/MKV grille on that too. Definately could go head to head with the Magnum. I'm not sure I'd keep the wood effect if it went to market, but definately make it an option...

That is a DAMN good look. I really like the MKZ/MKV grille on that too. Definately could go head to head with the Magnum. I'm not sure I'd keep the wood effect if it went to market, but definately make it an option...

Maybe its my age showing but I like the Woody. It would look great in black. In addition, the PT Cruiser with the Woody option sold pretty well in my area.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I finally got around to doing a rear view.

BTW my old Falcon.....I miss that car ;-(

Man, those are beautiful. Ford should see these. Hope there is someone from Ford reading these, you never know from where your help will come. Keep up the good work.

I finally got around to doing a rear view.

BTW my old Falcon.....I miss that car ;-(

You had that and you sold it!?!? Oh well, I had a beautiful '62 that I sold too......

I would love to see Ford do something like this and - as I've said before - make a full line out of it.

Edited by retro-man

You had that and you sold it!?!? Oh well, I had a beautiful '62 that I sold too......

I would love to see Ford do something like this and - as I've said before - make a full line out of it.

then

Yeah........Sh#t happens and then you go on. Since then I had a 64 T-Bird, a 71 Mark III, and a 69 Cougar. I want a 66-72 Cyclone next time around.

post-19198-1159673524_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1159673652_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55

then

Yeah........Sh#t happens and then you go on. Since then I had a 64 T-Bird, a 71 Mark III, and a 69 Cougar. I want a 66-72 Cyclone next time around.

Thanks for the great work Timmm! I love the rear with the round lights. I wish Ford would go back to the round look instead of the ubiquitous wrap around triangles. It would be great to be able to identify a Ford at night from behind. BTW the Woody Falcon and thre Ranchero are outstanding.