LEP SAYS MERRY X-MASS TO THERE SKILLED TRADES IN TEAR-OUT

BLUEOVALMAN

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LEP just gave there skilled trades in tear-out a nice x-mass gift. They just told them they were shutting down tear-out and putting them on ILO. Some how the guy in charge of tear-out forgot to balance the check book and he ran out of tear-out money. It just happened that he found this out one week before the company would have had to pay them for x-mass shutdown. But according to the Company officials it had nothing to due with them voting down the local. The local union officials were to busy to attend the meeting. But the company man in charge said he would do everthing he could to help them out. Atleast someone will be looking out for them!!!

Trades (Elec and MW's) in AAP are on 12 hours until Christmas. Doing all the extractions, hauling all auctioned off equipment outside the plant for OSC to load on trucks. Contractors doing traditional work are not allowed in building.

" I can't died in the Poor house" Is that you?? Is your name Ican't???

Moron's, you lazy fucks couldn't find your ass with both hands. I'm embarrassed to be in the same union with Fucks like you.

Although it is fun to watch a bunch of lazy assholes sit around on a computer sit and bitch about how bad they have it making $32.00 an hour with world class benefits. I bet all of the whiners on this forum couldn't hold a candle to a real blue collar worker (their job is about pride and true skill).

You should be ashamed of yourselves. How long have you been a journeyman lepskilled trades?? Have you worked anywhere other than Ford?? I hope I get your lazy ass out on a construction site someday. Your lazy ass would be back at the hall signing the book so fast your head would spin. The lazy assholes are always signing the book. Real workers hate laggards. You are a insult to the real blue collar workers of the world.

I love the Unions and all of the workers in it. But I am so tired of whiny crybabies that cannot hold a real workers tool-belt. What do you think you are entitled to?? What knowledge do you posses that others that have come before you didn't know?? Absolutely nothing I am sure. I work hard and am proud of it no matter the job given to me. I am proud to work with other people that love to do a great job and take pride in it. A very smart woman once said " I can't died in the Poor house" ask yourself is that you??

Put up a wall and I will knock it down. If the Economy collapsed right now you would not be able to support your family, survival of the fittest would prevail and you would be laying on a slab. I bet you have never even had the balls to leave your own state much less the country.

I am very upset at the concessions we have had to give, but guess what I adapt and overcome and pack it right back up the stupid mis-management (salary) peoples asses. I am important to them because I have skills and I try to do the best job I can no matter what. Can you say that?????

Bravo!! :beerchug: :rockon:

Understand the competitive gap to best-in-class competitors and pursue mutually acceptable methods of closing the gap. Implement necessary changes to allow Ford North America to create a competitive platform to be considered for future business versus the global alternatives. Right out of appendix J. It doesn't hurt to think outside the box and people who do shouldn't be looked down at but applauded.

"mutually acceptable"