MKF "Lincoln Flex" Spy pics

Bagrah01

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.....

Who thinks that someone's going to assume the MK-F is getting the Taurus X fanny?

test mule...just read a similar post w blurb...me bad, jumped to conclusion, so we get a glimpse of the front end, in the dark A pillar back...i LIKE Fords thinking...don't give too much away....

If that's to be interpreted as it consumes competitors whole, then I am all for it. :shades:

hopefully the grill will be more proportionate with the appropriate backend ( larger? ) is grafted on, this is probably nothing more than an exercise to check cooling etc.....Hah, seems I'm not the only one with the "whale' thoughts...filtering Krill is mentioned in an article.....

Cue Jacques Cousteau voiceover: The humpback Lincoln annually migrates tens of thousands of miles feeding off the smallest of living creatures, Smart Cars, which are trapped and filtered by its baleen.

Kwhale4.gif

and they called the Excursion a Land Whale.... :hysterical:

Cue Jacques Cousteau voiceover: The humpback Lincoln annually migrates tens of thousands of miles feeding off the smallest of living creatures, Smart Cars, which are trapped and filtered by its baleen.

Kwhale4.gif

I don't know if its the flu I have or what, but everything I see seems very funny. That was very good Richard lol.

Edited by suv_guy_19

hopefully the grill will be more proportionate with the appropriate backend ( larger? ) is grafted on, this is probably nothing more than an exercise to check cooling etc.....Hah, seems I'm not the only one with the "whale' thoughts...filtering Krill is mentioned in an article.....

I get the sense that cooling isn't going to be a huge issue with a cow-catcher like that.

800px-Lincoln-MKR-concept-DC.jpg