MKF "Lincoln Flex" Spy pics

Bagrah01

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I missed hearing remarks like that.....wow...a camo front end....we know everything about it and so it is sure to be a failure.

That was my opinion, and I stand by it. 2009 will be a catastrophic year for Lincoln. Probably it's worst year yet in it's 80 years life-span.

That was my opinion, and I stand by it. 2009 will be a catastrophic year for Lincoln. Probably it's worst year yet in it's 80 years life-span.

why? MkS is only going to help, and when on the road increase interest in the marque as a whole....sorry....let me re-write that in your lingo increase interest in the marque as a HOLE!

I don't see how Lincoln could go anyway but up...they literally were at their very worst when the MKEdge came out. That has done more for Lincoln than just about anything. I still hate it...but credit is due.

Really is amazing that Lincoln milked the '61 Continental for 28 years (until the '90 Town Car).

And they really haven't had a consistent look since (of course, I maintain that the Mk VII, Continental, and Town Car were a rather odd assortment--with the Fox Continental looking like the product of a one-night stand between a Mark VII and a tired and faded old Cadillac Seville.

A landyachet melted-down coupe?

A poser mobile?

A vehicle with a face a mother wouldn't dare to like?

Have you no shame? Have you seen it's face?

A coupe of second tier luxury carmaker.

A car that costs so much, for so little. No justification.

K Linc...now you post YOUR faves...eye for an eye me hearties.....

Hell, I'll play...and I don't give a shit what anyone thinks...We did this on another site where you pick one new car, late model car, classic car, and one wild card...

New Car: Mercedes E-63 AMG wagon (yes...the wagon)

Mercedes-Benz-E_63_AMG_Estate_2006_photo_01.jpg

Late Model: Porsche 959

Porsche_959_Front(700).jpg

Classic Model: 1970 Chevelle SS 454

ACFD28.jpg

Wild Card: 2008 Corvette ZR1

Chevrolet-Corvette_ZR1_2008_photo_03.jpg