Taurus X, Why Isn't Ford Advertising This Vehicle

UltimateX

I finally picked up my factory ordered Taurus X Limit on Monday. It is dark ink blue with the stone interior and chrome wheels and it's absolutely beautiful. Why isn't Ford advertising this vehicle, it has the room of an SUV, the practicality of mini van and the low slung look of a wagon.

I am not a fan of the bloated SUV look and would not be caught dead in a mini van and my previous vehicle was a Sable Wagon. For those of us out there with a family, it seems the prefect blend utility, practically, style and fuel efficiency.

Ford you are sitting on a winner and you don't even know it.

I finally picked up my factory ordered Taurus X Limit on Monday. It is dark ink blue with the stone interior and chrome wheels and it's absolutely beautiful. Why isn't Ford advertising this vehicle, it has the room of an SUV, the practicality of mini van and the low slung look of a wagon.

I am not a fan of the bloated SUV look and would not be caught dead in a mini van and my previous vehicle was a Sable Wagon. For those of us out there with a family, it seems the prefect blend utility, practically, style and fuel efficiency.

Ford you are sitting on a winner and you don't even know it.

Call me strange, but I think it will start moving when the Flex comes out. People will go to dealers to see the Flex but will notice the TaurusX with the lower sticker price. :reading:

My dad has an 05 Freestyle SEL AWD... he absolutely loves it! He's told me it handles as good or better than Subarus he's had in the past plus is way bigger and is overall the best vehicle he's ever owned. I've driven it many times and love it as well. No one else seems to have packaged a crossover this well and I agree that Ford needs to advertise it. Hopefully Farley sees what we see and starts marketing it.