Official 2009 Ford Flex Pricing

silvrsvt

!

Larry checked ALL the option boxes....LOL! AND he was drinking a Soy Latte.....I personally was listening to a 78rpm Ella Fitzgerald LP thru a garrard turntable, a tubed amp and a pair of Klipshicorns....progress....

Edited by Deanh

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry checked ALL the option boxes....LOL! AND he was drinking a Soy Latte.....I personally was listening to a 78rpm Ella Fitzgerald LP thru a garrard turntable, a tubed amp and a pair of Klipshicorns....progress....

I'm still trying to find out of a USB turntable can be plugged into the port on Sync and support all the functions.

"Play Chmielewski Brothers Funtime Record, track 3."

I'm still trying to find out of a USB turntable can be plugged into the port on Sync and support all the functions.

"Play Chmielewski Brothers Funtime Record, track 3."

LMAO!....must stay on subject...resist temptation.....dammit...play artist "Temptations....".....

:hysterical:

Where do the Klipschorns go? I'll bet they're the "Heresy" model, if only to make fundamentalists nervous. :)

For example, last night my youngest was watching a DVD on the car's wireless headphone channel B, my middle teen was SYNC'ing her cell phone songs to the car via bluetooth and listening to it on headphone channel A, and I was listening to Satellite Radio on the front speakers, all at the same time. Both front Nav and rear DVD menu screens are fully interactive with each other to pull this off nicely.

That's freaking amazing, I might have to check this Sync stuff out afterall...

If the Taurus X ends in 2010 there will be a year of overlap. The pricing difference may sell some extra X's to people who come in for the Flex and can't quite afford the price for the options they want. A $3-$5 k difference in the upper end is significant. Either way they drive out in a new Ford. It's all good.

Ha, watch the flex be the first thing so far that can get the T-X selling.

Friends of mine just traded in their Freestyle for an Escape. They looked at the price of a new Taurus X and said "no way."

going to happen more and more i think....buying a car pretty much necessitaes a dual income now as prices have gone skyward over the years...I for one TRULEY don't know how some afford their vehicles of choice....get ready for 10 year financing..........

If the Taurus X ends in 2010 there will be a year of overlap. The pricing difference may sell some extra X's to people who come in for the Flex and can't quite afford the price for the options they want. A $3-$5 k difference in the upper end is significant. Either way they drive out in a new Ford. It's all good.

I've been thinking the Flex will be stealing a lot of people from the Expeditions. Seats as many and better Economy.

there will still be a market for the Expy...some still need to tow more....and with the EL there is actually ROOM for luggage behind the third row....

Sure, their is still the market, and Lincoln will be getting a MKFlex also. The Expedition and Navigator will be used for towing, but I'm sure sales of those will drop as sales of the MK and Flex rise. Overall sales will be on the plus side for Ford with the current lineup coming.

Man I wanted to resurrect the MKT thread,, I somehow, GOT TO HAVE ONE!

So speaking of all this, when all 3 brands are under one roof, I wonder if that will help sales too.

Ouch. For the price of the Flex, you might as well get an Expedition EL and have it all.

I would guess option for option the Flex will be cheaper...at a starting of 28k though thats pretty damn close to a reg length Expy...so it will be interesting...my predition is Flex will outsell the Expy, partly due to being the latest flavor, partly economy, partly size....

I would guess option for option the Flex will be cheaper...at a starting of 28k though thats pretty damn close to a reg length Expy...so it will be interesting...my predition is Flex will outsell the Expy, partly due to being the latest flavor, partly economy, partly size....

Awd LIMITED loaded Flex....$45 ish......4x4 Limited EL about 7k more.....

An SUV that probably doesn't carry passengers as effectively as the Flex and worse gas mileage.

The Expedition has more interior room, and the EL will give you plenty of space behind the third seat. How is that not more effective?

Personally I could care less about either vehicle. Both are overpriced. One is a gas guzzler and the other is a useless SUV/minivan wannabe.