Official 2009 Ford Flex Pricing

silvrsvt

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attached is the 2009 Flex Order Guide which was released to Ford Dealers yesterday.

MSRP pricing for the base models is as follows:

$28,295 SE FWD

$32,070 SEL FWD

$34,705 Limited FWD

$33,920 SEL AWD

$36,555 Limited AWD

$700 Destination & Delivery

Retail Option Prices:

$985 Convenience Package (SEL)

$895 Lighting Package (SEL)

$570 Trailer Towing Pre Package - Class III

$770 2nd Row 40/40 Reclining Seats (SE & SEL)

$870 2nd Row 40/40 Heated Reclining Seats (Limited)

$100 2nd Row Floor Console (SEL & Limited)

$760 Rear Console Refrigeration System (SEL & Limited)

$55 All Weather Floor Mats

$1,020 DVD Rear Entertainment CEnter (SEL & Limited)

$1,495 Vista Roof (SEL & Limited)

$395 Two-Tone Roof - White Suede

$395 Two-Tone Roof - Brilliant Silver

$395 Tri-Coat Paint (SEL & Limited)

$395 SYNC (SE & SEL)

$100 Roof Rack Side RAils - Black (SE)

$100 Roof Rack Side Rails - Chrome (SEL & Limited)

$430 CDX6 w/Satellite Radio (SE)

$2,375 Navigation System w/Rear Back Up Camera (Limited)

$295 PowerCode Remote Start

PDF of the order guide can be found here

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=21473

Hope we figured out the cooler rattle problem in the flex. Nice to have if it doen't rattle as you drive .

Yes it does.

But the fact still remains, CV's from 20 years ago...hell 11 years ago...look NOTHING like the "new" ones.

As was pointed out, I'm sure development on the 1992 Crown Vic started sometime pretty damn near 20 years ago, which was my point. And are you kidding? "Nothing like"??? The only differences are the front and rear clips. Interiors, greenhouses, and rooflines are freaking damn near identical.

Even the E-SERIES is getting an all-new interior sooner than the Panthers. I think that tells you just how much Ford cares about them and where they are going to end up in a couple of years.

Edited by NickF1011

As was pointed out, I'm sure development on the 1992 Crown Vic started sometime pretty damn near 20 years ago, which was my point. And are you kidding? "Nothing like"??? The only differences are the front and rear clips. Interiors, greenhouses, and rooflines are freaking damn near identical.

Even the E-SERIES is getting an all-new interior sooner than the Panthers. I think that tells you just how much Ford cares about them and where they are going to end up in a couple of years.

No, their not...you are blind.

And I could care less if it gets a new interior or not. It is a fleet vehicle...who cares.

No, their not...you are blind.

And I could care less if it gets a new interior or not. It is a fleet vehicle...who cares.

Please do point out the differences. The C-pillar is the only thing that looks even remotely different. Door openings, window frames, a-pillar, and b-pillar look identical to me.

And the fact that it hasn't changed much in all this time is why it BECAME a fleet-only vehicle. Don't you WANT a replacement that is thoroughly modern and appealing to a broader audience? Hmm maybe not, then you couldn't buy them used for next to nothing.

Please do point out the differences. The C-pillar is the only thing that looks even remotely different. Door openings, window frames, a-pillar, and b-pillar look identical to me.

And the fact that it hasn't changed much in all this time is why it BECAME a fleet-only vehicle. Don't you WANT a replacement that is thoroughly modern and appealing to a broader audience? Hmm maybe not, then you couldn't buy them used for next to nothing.

y'know I can't say for certain that is a fact, but the doors etc from the A pillar back do not look as if they have changed at all, I remember us ALL being dissapointed at the Explorer re-fresh as the ONLY thing that changed cosmetically on the exterior was the front and rear fascias, I remember being told that the most expensive part of a vehicle to change is the doors etc...basically the sides and roofline...so it would NOT surprize me that the only cjhanges externally were in fact the :redcard: fascias.....and once again a thread on ANOTHER product has become a panther bitch fest....sigh.

Edited by Deanh

Well if Ford would just do the right thing and replace the neanderthal, we wouldn't have to hear it anymore. :stirpot:

from what I have read isn't the Aussie RWD platform coming here AS that presumed replacement anyways? Complete with V8 RWD capacity along with IRS? won't stop the bitching though....it will have resale...LOL! and someone else will have more Horsepower, better dash, more adventurous styling or something....

from what I have read isn't the Aussie RWD platform coming here AS that presumed replacement anyways? Complete with V8 RWD capacity along with IRS? won't stop the bitching though....it will have resale...LOL! and someone else will have more Horsepower, better dash, more adventurous styling or something....

It will come here. Only question is when. Unfortunately it looks like it'll be awhile.

It will come here. Only question is when. Unfortunately it looks like it'll be awhile.

perhaps...but seriously...it seems Ford has had a double quadrupple expresso half calf with a twist of lemon in the way they seem to be releasing, revamping and developing new product...best I have EVER seen it. So we can only wish it will NOT be as long as we think....a RWD full size flagship would be great.

perhaps...but seriously...it seems Ford has had a double quadrupple expresso half calf with a twist of lemon in the way they seem to be releasing, revamping and developing new product...best I have EVER seen it. So we can only wish it will NOT be as long as we think....a RWD full size flagship would be great.

Would be great, but there are more pressing issues. Global integration of Focus. Global integration of Fusion/Mondeo. Global integration of Ranger. Global integration of Kuga/Escape. Global integration of switchgear, HVAC controls, audio, etc. I'd put all of those and a lot more ahead of the need for a new RWD flagship.

Would be great, but there are more pressing issues. Global integration of Focus. Global integration of Fusion/Mondeo. Global integration of Ranger. Global integration of Kuga/Escape. Global integration of switchgear, HVAC controls, audio, etc. I'd put all of those and a lot more ahead of the need for a new RWD flagship.

agreed...but a single RWD chassis that could be lengthened for say the Interceptor, shortened for the mustang and other models would be IMO a coo for Ford BIG time, especially with the eco-boosts if they are as good as they say...regardless of the FWD RWD arguments I for one would put my vote in RWD dynamics...and no need for AWD irrespective of weight and cost issues...So Cal remember...pass the tanning butter...play artist B52's....

agreed...but a single RWD chassis that could be lengthened for say the Interceptor, shortened for the mustang and other models would be IMO a coo for Ford BIG time, especially with the eco-boosts if they are as good as they say...regardless of the FWD RWD arguments I for one would put my vote in RWD dynamics...and no need for AWD irrespective of weight and cost issues...So Cal remember...pass the tanning butter...play artist B52's....

I agree it is a worthwhile proposition, and apparently so does Mullaly. It's just not going to happen quickly. At the very least, we've got another 4 years of life left in D2C and Orion. That gives them plenty of time to work up a suitable replacement.

I agree it is a worthwhile proposition, and apparently so does Mullaly. It's just not going to happen quickly. At the very least, we've got another 4 years of life left in D2C and Orion. That gives them plenty of time to work up a suitable replacement.

"I beleive in miracles"...play artist Hot Chocolate...one can only wish...especially since For dseems to be on the fastrack train.......

agreed...but a single RWD chassis that could be lengthened for say the Interceptor, shortened for the mustang and other models would be IMO a coup for Ford BIG time, especially with the eco-boosts if they are as good as they say...regardless of the FWD RWD arguments I for one would put my vote in RWD dynamics...and no need for AWD irrespective of weight and cost issues...So Cal remember...pass the tanning butter...play artist B52's....

Fix'd. :shades:

I was with you up until the "no need for AWD" part... but that's because we've had a fair amount of snow and then black ice over the past month. Ice = no fun with RWD, no problem with 4WD/AWD.

And, just to be fun... play artist Boyz II Men.

Fix'd. :shades:

I was with you up until the "no need for AWD" part... but that's because we've had a fair amount of snow and then black ice over the past month. Ice = no fun with RWD, no problem with 4WD/AWD.

And, just to be fun... play artist Boyz II Men.

thx for the fix....this is funny though....A derivative of the word "cool"....or call of a Pigeon...unfortunately sometimes I spell phonetically.....