Ford February 2008 Sales

igor

I love that site!! If I'm bored and I get any one of those stupid "Little Mary Sue has cancer" or "Microsoft is giving away money" e-mails, I'll reply all with links to snopes. :finger:

I got two of those "Microsoft/AOL gives you money if you forward" e-mails BS. I sent it back with the snoopes info and told them to sent to all the poor people they spammed! And this was my own sister!

I also said if it's a chain mail (especially if it's a "bad luck if you don't forward" type....don't send it to me! Man I hate those things!

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also said if it's a chain mail (especially if it's a "bad luck if you don't forward" type....don't send it to me! Man I hate those things!

I once started a chain mail that said if you forward it to 10 people all the good things in all of your future chain mails will come true only if you delete them. I was hoping it would catch on. :hysterical:

Wager time.

My prediction:

MKS will outsell the Town Car by its third full month on the market.

Town Car will be discontinued prior to 2012 and there will be much rejoicing. :party:

My guess is most people going into a Lincoln-Mercury dealer to look at the MKS will see a Town Car there and say "they still sell that old heap?"

A new TC could qualify for an antique license plate.

Wager time.

My prediction:

MKTaurus will rival the Town Car by its third full month on the market.

MKTaurus will be discontinued prior to 2012 and there will be much rejoicing. :party:

My guess is most people going into a Lincoln-Mercury dealer to look at the MKS will see a MKTaurus there and say "Is this the Lexus dealership?"

fixed.gif

Edited by Armada Master

Just as easily done...

Wager time.

My prediction:

MKS will rival the Town Victoria by its third full month on the market.

MKS will be moved to GRWD prior to 2012 and there will be much rejoicing.

My guess is most people going into a Lincoln-Mercury dealer to look at the MKS will see a Town Victoria there and say "Honey, I thought we were going to the museum tomorrow...!"

I hope they change their minds... really all the Ranger needs is a 4 door model, a more modern V6 and a diesel.

Then to bring up the volumes, build a small SUV (Bronco) and Minivan (Aerostar) on the same chassis/powertrains... I'll be the only small SUV/Minivan that has any real towing ability. It'll also be the only small pickup as well.

Fuel efficient Ranger pick-up sales up 27% shame it will going soon.

• 3 weeks later...
seriously?!?!?! You think that the unitbody RWD truck will provide ANY advantage over the small trucks?

The Aussie utes, are more expensive, heavier, more fuel-thirsty, and have lower payload - sure they look hot, but MAN!! talk about the worst of all worlds ..

Igor

yeah, cuz that Denali sure looks light as a feather... ok it's a hybrid, so that's gotta add roughly 500-600 lbs and 5-8 MPG

I also don't think the Aussie things look that hot, they're kind of too pointy / retro. not in a good kind of retro... like 80's 90's retro. they'd need some significant rework for people to buy them here not just say "what is THAT" when they see it on the road.