Blackhorse

LenA

Spaniard

Ford-F150

JPD

Mark Morrow

Ovaltine

and too many others to list.

I want to hear everyhting you guys have to say.

At the same time, I chose to not listen to a few jerks.

So effective immediately, I no longer care about

ArmadaMasterbater

P71CrownDickhead

PCSuckadick

Have a nice life losers. Go bother someone else

Edited by J-150

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At present i only have P71 and Guesswhos on the iggy list. Nobody else really bothers me much.

I don't ignore anyone....makes life more interesting and FEISTY sometimes....everyone is entitled to their opinion.....even a$$3^(*&$'s...life would be a little bland without dis-agreement and controversey...think Pleasentville...LOL!

Edited by Deanh

Damn good thing the Ignore function isn't next to the posters name, or it would get used a lot.

It's a lot of work to go to My Controls and manually add people's names. But when you do the foot work, you know you've reach your limit.

Peace and Blessing's, if you know what I mean.

I'm thinking we should just make a new post like "The Panther was ALWAYS a piece of crap" or something like that, so they'll all be sucked away into that thread to romp with each other and not bog down other threads with repeated flames and slime tossing.

Edited by LarryQW

Damn good thing the Ignore function isn't next to the posters name, or it would get used a lot.

It's a lot of work to go to My Controls and manually add people's names. But when you do the foot work, you know you've reach your limit.

Peace and Blessing's, if you know what I mean.

wheres Tommy.....I'm in need of a tommy tirade....complete with profanity and homophobic innuendos anything BUTT subtle.....

The odd part is, I was very reluctant to use the Ignore feature up until a month or so ago. I don't know why, because after using it, my experience here has been much more pleasant.

come work at a dealership for a while and deal with the general public...you end up with thick enough skin, negates the use of wetsuits in 45 degree water.....funny, we can watch brain disolving reality fodder but we have issues with certain hostile thread posters and trolls...WE NEED TO TOUGHEN UP! GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 50!

Edited by Deanh

come work at a dealership for a while and deal with the general public...you end up with thick enough skin, negates the use of wetsuits in 45 degree water.....funny, we can watch brain disolving reality fodder but we have issues with certain hostile thread posters and trolls...WE NEED TO TOUGHEN UP! GET DOWN AND GIVE ME 50!

LOL Believe me, i worked customer service for a few years, and I can definitely say it's just not my gig. I believe the defining moment was me jumping over a counter and grabbing a customer (that was about to be busted for shoplifting) by the throat for mouthing off to me. That's when I knew I should resign, so I did.

A man has got to know his limitations.

I do admire those with that level of patience, though. It's impressive. Like this cop.

BTW, I only wear a wetsuit 1 month out of the year when surfing as it is. :reading:

NOW GET DOWN THERE AND PUSH TENNESSEE INTO KENTUCKY!

LOL Believe me, i worked customer service for a few years, and I can definitely say it's just not my gig. I believe the defining moment was me jumping over a counter and grabbing a customer (that was about to be busted for shoplifting) by the throat for mouthing off to me. That's when I knew I should resign, so I did.

A man has got to know his limitations.

I do admire those with that level of patience, though. It's impressive. Like this cop.

BTW, I only wear a wetsuit 1 month out of the year when surfing as it is. :reading:

NOW GET DOWN THERE AND PUSH TENNESSEE INTO KENTUCKY!

Ps...love the avatar...have a similar ambush situation that happens in my household all the time...

Damn, I didn't make any of those lists!

Which list were you aiming for?

I don't ignore anyone....makes life more interesting and FEISTY sometimes....everyone is entitled to their opinion.....even a$$3^(*&$'s...life would be a little bland without dis-agreement and controversey...think Pleasentville...LOL!

I've never put anyone on the ignore list, I like to argue and can't stand the thought someone could be attempting to humiliate me publically without me seeing to be able to defend myself!

Edited by Furious1Auto