Ford Moves Ahead with Plans to Build the MKT

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Chrysler minivans have swivel middle seats, not front seats, what would be the point of a swivel front, except for if you're parked, I would'nt think it'd work.

Sure it would work. It is safer to sit facing backwards(passenger side only) while vehicle is travelling. When sitting backwards the Airbag would automatically switch off. You would be able to legally carry a child in the front seat safely. Would be great for a single mother taking care of a baby while driving.

The Chrysler set up and design is for the kids in the back to talk to each other and isolate them from the parents in the front. Great if you are carrying 5 or more people. If carrying 3 to 4, I would rather swivel the Front seat. It is also cheaper to swivel 1 seat than 2.

I could see a front seat swivel really handy for business trips. The boss or sales man could sit in the front and give a presentation to customers in the back while giving instructions to the driver. Could have many other uses too.

Sure it would work. It is safer to sit facing backwards(passenger side only) while vehicle is travelling. When sitting backwards the Airbag would automatically switch off. You would be able to legally carry a child in the front seat safely. Would be great for a single mother taking care of a baby while driving.

The Chrysler set up and design is for the kids in the back to talk to each other and isolate them from the parents in the front. Great if you are carrying 5 or more people. If carrying 3 to 4, I would rather swivel the Front seat. It is also cheaper to swivel 1 seat than 2.

I could see a front seat swivel really handy for business trips. The boss or sales man could sit in the front and give a presentation to customers in the back while giving instructions to the driver. Could have many other uses too.

I suppose it could work. In the Chrysler minivans, there's not much room to be comfortable when sitting facing each other, though. It's meant more for little kids, and I suppose, being a minivan, that it works.

Yeah, sorry, people keep bringing the new Fusion up, and I wanna let people know what it looks like....

It will look like nothing we have seen before. Mark my words...the new Fusion will turn the mid-sized sedan world on it's head. It will have the best exterior, best engines, best window glass, best air in the tires, best seatbelt retractor springs, best dash, best handling, best pistons, best electrical wires, best stereo, best SYNC, best climate controls, best brake fluid, best air filter, best 12V sockets, best cigarette lighters, best windshield wiper motor, best trunk carpet, best spare tire hold down, best plastic covering the lights, and the best exhaust!

It will be phenomenal.

It will look like nothing we have seen before. Mark my words...the new Fusion will turn the mid-sized sedan world on it's head. It will have the best exterior, best engines, best window glass, best air in the tires, best seatbelt retractor springs, best dash, best handling, best pistons, best electrical wires, best stereo, best SYNC, best climate controls, best brake fluid, best air filter, best 12V sockets, best cigarette lighters, best windshield wiper motor, best trunk carpet, best spare tire hold down, best plastic covering the lights, and the best exhaust!

It will be phenomenal.

Goooooooo TEAM! :cheerleader:

Why don't you and Ford just get a room....eh? :hysterical:

Edited by Armada Master

It will be phenomenal.

:hysterical: