Ford Flex Roams the Streets of NYC

range

One would think (not sure why), that Ford would have enough common sense to have a vehicle that is going on sale rather soon (meaning well before next years auto show), and that IS VERY IMPORTANT, on the floor for people to play with. No, instead they have that abortion of a Focus (many) and the RANGER!! Why, Why on earth would Ford have a Ranger. That great little truck is hated inside FMC about as much as the Panthers (or unique designs).

Would you not call Edge a unique design. I would include Flex but you'd mention it's supposed xB roots.

That said, I do agree that it should be on the floor by now, escpecially if it goes on sale this summer.

When I get to my local show, I'll let ya'll know if it was on a stand or on the floor.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One would think (not sure why), that Ford would have enough common sense to have a vehicle that is going on sale rather soon (meaning well before next years auto show), and that IS VERY IMPORTANT, on the floor for people to play with. No, instead

Maybe they knew you were coming? :)

Along with parallel processing, too, thank-you. From such an insightful intellect, high praise indeed. :)

Look at it this way. If the two of you had a combined IQ of even that low number, you would already be at least 2 ahead of him.

Edited by suv_guy_19

it was a joke...the electrons would produce only negatives..opinions....and IQs

Actually, it's because of an intense Bozon-particle flux in that part of Minnesota. Under intense Bozon particle bombardment, an otherwise-normal person turns into a Bozo. The only effective treatment requires a Flux Capacitor, but sadly, the only one in existence has gone back to the future.:)

grrr. i just showed my dad the pics of the flex and he said "its ugly, it looks like a scion." :banghead:

god i hope most people his age dont feel that way about it

I have no idea how old your father is, but I'm 53 and I agree with him. :reading: