Future Ford Probe

utb

Just an idea for a Probe (GT). Based off the 2010 Hyundai Genesis RWD 306hp coupe.

-

fordprobeconcepten9.jpg

Good work, looks good.....I'd vote to lose the Ford emblem on the side and maybe a slightly different grille, but other than that, not bad.

Is that an Explorer grille?

Sorry, but no. The donor car for your work is the culprit.

I'd rather have the original design but upgraded with modern mechanicals & higher safety ratings:

ford-probe-II.jpg

Well, the Hyundai does have a Probe-ish look to it now that I see them side by side. That said, I may not like the fact that he used a "Hyundai", but in this situation, I think that was one of the best vehicles to use.

Well, the Hyundai does have a Probe-ish look to it now that I see them side by side. That said, I may not like the fact that he used a "Hyundai", but in this situation, I think that was one of the best vehicles to use.

In what way? All Probes were bottom-breathers (main grille below bumper) and had hidden headlights. The Hyundai has neither.

While the chop skills are good, the design is just a better-looking Genesis, rather than a concept Probe.