interesting PHOTO!

dark270

But if it were not for bombs, the person in that picture would not have the right to be holding that sign to express herself. The Germans and Japanese would be running our show here, do you think that they would mind you holding that sign?

I don't think Miss Signwaver would have fit in the plans for the Master Race. But the blonde chunky one would have been hearty breeding stock. ;)``

But if it were not for bombs, the person in that picture would not have the right to be holding that sign to express herself. The Germans and Japanese would be running our show here, do you think that they would mind you holding that sign?

From the look of most of our industry the Germans and Japanese are running the show.DC is no longer Dodge and Chrysler, most news of jobs is from Toyota, Honda,Mazda VW or BMW. They control air craft industry with airbus and making big inroads into steel. If a war the scope of WW2 was to break out now most of the industry that backed North America then are now under foreign control. Would we have Toyota jeeps and Honda tanks or aircraft with BMW engines?

From the look of most of our industry the Germans and Japanese are running the show.DC is no longer Dodge and Chrysler, most news of jobs is from Toyota, Honda,Mazda VW or BMW. They control air craft industry with airbus and making big inroads into steel. If a war the scope of WW2 was to break out now most of the industry that backed North America then are now under foreign control. Would we have Toyota jeeps and Honda tanks or aircraft with BMW engines?

goop point....i think if WW2 broke out we would be in trouble! but a economic WW2 is being waged now..and we are losing, thanks to our goverment!

ww2 ended more than 60 years ago ! What did you do in history class, Tear the cover off the book and eat the teacher??

hey idiot, if you re-read the post i was talking about something like WW2 happening AGAIN..i know damn well it ended 60 years ago?? you think it cant happen again??? it will.

especially if bush keeps up his current drive,

what are you a dumbfuck?

hey idiot, if you re-read the post i was talking about something like WW2 happening AGAIN..i know damn well it ended 60 years ago?? you think it cant happen again??? it will.

especially if bush keeps up his current drive,

what are you a dumbfuck?

fuck all the islamafacist if they want to blow them selves up then lets do it for them

you go george iran needs to be a parking lot and a big ass gas station

fuck all the islamafacist if they want to blow them selves up then lets do it for them

you go george iran needs to be a parking lot and a big ass gas station

You might want to start wearing the mask and start adhering to your safety measures - paint doesn't mix well with brain cells. :shrug:

That broad holding the sign sure doesn't look clean at all. Probably came out of one of those combine hippie camps. I mean if she doesn't clean and take care of her hair on top. You can probably imagine that she doesn't take care of her area south of the equator as well! :rolleyes:

i dont care what the bithc looks like- it's the point of the SIGN..it was true then(70's) and its true today!