2010 SHO

I like the headlights from the spy photo and rendering. But thought, for a SHO, it needed a more aggressive front facia. And the "Crown Vic" inspired grill is too chromey. I used some Mustang cues also ....and lowered it.

taurus201sho.jpg

Neat idea. I don't know why but the grille reminds me of a T-Bird. I dearly hope they do an SHO with the EcoBoost engine.

I like the headlights from the spy photo and rendering. But thought, for a SHO, it needed a more aggressive front facia. And the "Crown Vic" inspired grill is too chromey. I used some Mustang cues also ....and lowered it.

taurus201sho.jpg

Looks great Tim! I like it!

Below is a "finished"/completed picture I began to chop of the new Taurus, using the two separate images that were leaked to begin with. I'm not sure if I'll finish it though, because the full image has been released on several websites:

http://www.leftlanenews.com/wp-content/plu...idg=1&idi=1

post-28332-1207884203_thumb.jpg

taurus201sho.jpg

Is that really the next Taurus? if so, that looks really nice and sweet.

Looks good, but what at the lights in the grill for?

Is that really the next Taurus? if so, that looks really nice and sweet.

No, the pic you responded to is a chop I did. I thought the camera photo had too much chrome for a SHO and should be more aggressive.

Here's a cleaned up version of the cell phone photo:

post-19198-1208110448_thumb.jpg

Care to reconsider? I'm not dissing your work....its a million times better than what I could ever think of, but.....

I'm not here to argue with you....certainly not about design. If you say it looks like a Camaro, that's not such a bad thing. But IMHO it's not the intent, the execution or the result. Did you look at the side-by-side photos of the fronts? The Cam has a single LOOP bumper/grill, my SHO has (like the original) separate headlights with a grill center. Other than they have a recessed grills/intake I see nothing in common.