- Falcon

FUD

That is awesome! It looks very long, sleek and fluid and I believe that look is what would sell Ford to people these days. If anyone is paying attention you can see sedan trends are going for very fastback sleek non-conservative rooflines. I even like the return to the blue oval set in the single chrome bar in a simple grille. If Ford still loves it's 3 bars then do three thin bars the same size as the one. Anyone objecting to the comparisions of the Interceptor greenhouse looking like a Chrysler 300 should have no problem here.

I can clearly see that you used the back of a Mustang to form the rear... And I like it. There is something about the beveled upper body surface that I like. Plus using a Mustang related rear fender form gets rid of the typical cliche' wraparound triangular vertical taillamps that plague US Fusions and Tauruses and allows classic inspired taillamp forms to come into play such as those used on the Interceptor.

Anyway, I do like the Iosis look the best:

mondeo.jpg

Edited by Watchdevil

Thank You for the comments.

- Trying to carry trends.

Here's the red one back.

Feel Free to play around with either.

- chop it etc..

Okay not diggin the Ranchero. It looks like a sedan that had the back roof chopped out to be open like an early 20th century custom coach variation with a convertible roof for back seat passengers ...

Sleek stuff, I like the idea. I was never a big fan of the Ford-just-bought-Jaguar-and-wants-to-show-the-world emblem/single bar grille, but that's a tiny nitpick.

Hey, I like the work you did on the truck in your avatar.

Hey QK! Glad to see you joined here as well! I too have always liked FUD's F-150 chop/rendering avatar.