dtp new product

swhoosier

dtp will be getting a new body shop which is in the process of being built now:the product going in will be a car and a truck :happy feet: :finger:

Someone call 911 this clown has fallen and cracked his head, Yea like Ford is going to build a new body shop along side the one that is sitting there & where is the new finial shop going to be?? Thinking that you can start a rumor like that at a time like this with our brothers & sisters worrying about the future for them & their families. Pull your head out of your ASS!! :redcard:

Someone call 911 this clown has fallen and cracked his head, Yea like Ford is going to build a new body shop along side the one that is sitting there & where is the new finial shop going to be?? Thinking that you can start a rumor like that at a time like this with our brothers & sisters worrying about the future for them & their families. Pull your head out of your ASS!! :redcard:

hey dummy the dtp final has 9 platforms and they already started to build the bodyshop where dap was. :shades:

dtp will be getting a new body shop which is in the process of being built now:the product going in will be a car and a truck :happy feet: :finger:

Where are all these customers gonna come from?That space is going to be a parking lot for trucks built at DTP.This will help save money on shipping and storage costs

That is a parking lot for vehicle storage.

so you need footers for a parking lot. so is this parking lot going to be a triple decker, it has been confirmed with mgt. and union that it is going to be a bodyshop, also the outside contract workers confirmed this too.

so you need footers for a parking lot. so is this parking lot going to be a triple decker, it has been confirmed with mgt. and union that it is going to be a bodyshop, also the outside contract workers confirmed this too.

What I think you are calling a 'footer' is actually drainage for the parking lot.Those rectangular channels are for the purpose of drainage.It is a parking lot.A nice parking lot!

Edited by Fatso

The rumor I heard is that it is going to be a new paint building as paint is the bottle neck right now.

The rumor I heard is that it is going to be a new paint building as paint is the bottle neck right now.

You maybe on to something there...DTP is constrainded by paint (so I hear) in terms of handling all body makes. Whats the depth of e coat tanks. Just my 2 cents

Those columns that appear to be footers are actually a new cost effective way of disposing of rain water with out disturbing the toxic field that lies below.

You maybe on to something there...DTP is constrainded by paint (so I hear) in terms of handling all body makes. Whats the depth of e coat tanks. Just my 2 cents

What I was told middle of last year was that the ecoat tank can handle everything in the ford lineup outside of the fullsize econoline van. I think they were saying the van is too long..

Lets add another to the mix.

From what I've been told it is a new paint repair facility as currently they arer using space in the old ASRS to do them. I've also been told that body will be getting a new repair facility for trucks that require repairs that have been damaged in final.

As far as the rest of DAP that has not been torn down I've heard all kinds of rumours for it.

Who knows until the final building is done.

I heard they also going to puit a mini golf course,arcade,carnival rides,place to ski and tube so everyone that is laid off til 2011 will have something to do when they show up for GEN......

That sounds so cool! I bet you heard that from one of peices of shit union officals from LOCAL 600!

What they really need is a new paint shop if anything. You would be suprised of some of the shit that leaks in that place!!!

What they really need is a new paint shop if anything. You would be suprised of some of the shit that leaks in that place!!!

This just in from a reliable source. They are building a new them park its a Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick park. You ride around with paint ball guns and shoot at Dancers/Strippers as they duck behind Ford cars & Trucks.