New Dyno #'s

Bad Pony

I decided to get rid of the Autologic chip since they went out of business and purchased an SCT X3 along with a custom tune from www.bamachips.com . I was impressed with the gains of the SCT over the Autologic; I previously put down in the area of 440rwhp (at work and don't have the dyno sheets) on 93 octane. I put down a whopping 490rwhp and 414rwtq on 93 octane with a Vortech E-trim and a 3.125" pulley. It took 100 octane tune with the Autologic to put down 490rwhp. The only concern with the new tune is I'm close to pegging out the Lightning 90mm MAF. This is all on stock internals. Tuner told me I could get another 50-60hp by adding an 03/04 intercooler and a custom intake. I will probably make this move over the winter/next spring. I don't mind pushing the envelope on the stock block :) I also added a Kenne Bell Boost-a-Pump with this tune.

Awesome numbers! That is a sleeper of an 99 cobra. Especially considering you're lucky to get 270 rwhp stock. How many lbs of boost are you running?

Around 12psi but I put down over 290rwhp after the fix with just a CAI and exhaust, car has always been fairly strong.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...