MKT interior shots

Bigbuck15

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Taurus? :P :stirpot:

Didn't hear anything on that front. Perhaps it has been delayed/cancelled to keep more distance between it and the MKS. I have heard something about a 4 cylinder EcoBoost for the Taurus though, but that program is a bit further behind the V6 EcoBoost.

The Edge and MKX are suppsed to get refreshes for the '10 MY as well.

You sure? I suppose it could be possible, as most of the '10 MY vehicles we've seen so far are going to be early launches. But we haven't seen anything in the way of camoed Edges or MKX's running around yet. Maybe they will just be traditional Fall '09 launches.

Interior from what we can see, looks good from a style standpoint. Need to touch & feel for a better understanding of the quality of material and fit/finish.

So far, I'm not feeling the exterior style. I know it's got all the camo padding, but the overall shape and style is reminding me too much of the '10 Equinox and SRX. Bloated in the back with huge slab sides. Nothing has me going "WOW" or "Look at that".

Just another typical bland CUV in my opinion. Will wait for final judgement though.

Edited by V8-X

You sure? I suppose it could be possible, as most of the '10 MY vehicles we've seen so far are going to be early launches. But we haven't seen anything in the way of camoed Edges or MKX's running around yet. Maybe they will just be traditional Fall '09 launches.

I thought it was just the MKX receiving the 3.7l to differentiate it.

I thought it was just the MKX receiving the 3.7l to differentiate it.

Well, at the very latest, the Edge/MKX will be getting refreshes by the '11 model year. '10 MY would be a bonus. It's possible the 3.7 could find its way into the MKX before the refresh though I suppose.

With the MKS, and now the MKT, it finally appears as if Lincoln has a solid interior design language. Couple that with the fact that it looks nothing like the Flex, and it would appear that the brand is headed in a solid direction.

I hope you're right. Lincoln is doing some fine detailing. This is from the MK T concept, and shows the logo done really well.

lincoln-mkt-9.jpg

Doesn't appear on the road mules, and I wouldn't be surprised to see its absence in the production model. The crease alignment between the door panel and the crease in the fender could make for problems. We'll know, soon enough. It's just my uninformed guess, but I think there's a bigger market than a lot of people assume.