2010 Ford Fusion Order Guide

ice-capades

I thought that it would be appropriate to start a new message thread for the all-new 2010 Ford Fusion with the official information scheduled to be released this Friday. Ford Dealers received an e-mail yesterday as follows.

Based on Dealer requests to reduce ordering complexity and simplify product offerings, a joint Dealer/Ford task force reshaped and improved the ordering process resulting in simplified Order Guides utilizing Rapid Specs.

Dealers, salespersons and especially ordering personnel are encouraged to tune in to this broadcast which will provide an overview of:

• Streamlined product offerings utilizing Rapid Specs

• Simplified order guides incorporating MSRP pricing

• Improved value propositions, including Rapid Spec Discounts

The 2010MY Fusion Order Guide will be reviewed in detail as an example.

Order Bank opens 10/23 – tune in to this Ford Dealer Television Broadcast to make sure you understand Rapid Specs and how they effect your order.

I will provide the 2010 Ford Fusion Order Guide as soon as it becomes available. Until then, everything else is just speculation.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that it would be appropriate to start a new message thread for the all-new 2010 Ford Fusion with the official information scheduled to be released this Friday. Ford Dealers received an e-mail yesterday as follows.

Based on Dealer requests to reduce ordering complexity and simplify product offerings, a joint Dealer/Ford task force reshaped and improved the ordering process resulting in simplified Order Guides utilizing Rapid Specs.

Dealers, salespersons and especially ordering personnel are encouraged to tune in to this broadcast which will provide an overview of:

Order Bank opens 10/23 – tune in to this Ford Dealer Television Broadcast to make sure you understand Rapid Specs and how they effect your order.

I will provide the 2010 Ford Fusion Order Guide as soon as it becomes available. Until then, everything else is just speculation.

Yee haw!

Ice,

It should be up on fmcdealer, I have a copy but I don't want to steal your thunder. Take a look! I am impressed this is the new Ford!

Ice,

It should be up on fmcdealer, I have a copy but I don't want to steal your thunder. Take a look! I am impressed this is the new Ford!

I saw that Ford posted the link to the 2010 Order Guides this morning but didn't post the 2010 Fusion Order Guide until after I'd left for my MA office this morning. Anyway I just got back and grabbed the Order Guide which I'm pleased to incloude here for those that are interested. Thanks for letting me post it first! I haven't had a chance to do anything but glance at it very quickly but it looks like a much simpler and greatly improved Order Guide layout and ordering process.

2010_Fusion_Order_Guide.pdf

Ice,

Why not share with everyone. Give him props for posting it first, but share in the wealth. Just like Obama says!

Things I like so far:

3.5L with Select Shift (would prefer the 6sp manual from the I-4)

Body kit for the Sport and nice 18" wheels

New style Nav system (Have to see this one, ITS AWESOME)

Sony 12 speaker stereo (Sounds great in the Flex)

Reverse Camera

HYBRID version !!

Easy Fuel system

BLIS (Blind Sport Information Sytem)

Tons of other stuff!

2010Fusion_order_guide.pdf

I saw that Ford posted the link to the 2010 Order Guides this morning but didn't post the 2010 Fusion Order Guide until after I'd left for my MA office this morning. Anyway I just got back and grabbed the Order Guide which I'm pleased to incloude here for those that are interested. Thanks for letting me post it first! I haven't had a chance to do anything but glance at it very quickly but it looks like a much simpler and greatly improved Order Guide layout and ordering process.

Any idea when the price list will be added to this? Thanks! :D

After looking through the Order Guide I must say that I am extremely impressed with what Ford has done to the Fusion, especially seeing as this is only a mid life refresh and not a full on redesign. The Fusion has been on my list of potential cars to replace my Sable or my wife's Passat, but now I must say that it has moved to the top of the list. My wife and I know we want an AWD sedan so that makes our list of cars relatively small.

I'm actually ecstatic they haven't and wish they'd go away.

Hi all. :D With akirby on this one. They are not required by law, so let those who want them have them enabled, and those who do not live in peace without them (just my opinion).

It's a great country we live in (and the same for our Canadian brothers and sisters)! :shift:

Good luck. :beerchug:

I would like to see Ford add daytime running lights to its models - not just as fleet-only option.

Igor

The Dealership can activate them which means it is just software; what Ford should do just add it to a menu option in vehicles, let owners decide. There are times of the year I would leave them on and others where I would turn them off. It would be super simple to do.

Also looking at the order guides the only thing I can say they really missed was an HID option. Well and the hybrid wheels are just UGLY, hopefully they can get different wheels on the the cars before they make production, those things alone would make me not want to buy one. The Power numbers look good also, hopefully they can get 40mpg+ out of the hybrid, and 30mpg+ out of the 3.0L V6.

Edited by jasonj80

Hi Folks,

I'm a diehard Ford guy and just found this forum today and registered. So far I like what I see. Already found lots of good info. Can't believe I hadn't found this site sooner. I'll sure be back often to browse around.

Was wondering if anybody has the 2010 order guide for the sister car Mercury Milan. Doing research for my dad who is planning to buy one next year.

Thanks.

Hey guys,

Not sure how to read the order guide. I am about to get a new car and am debating between the 2009 Fusion SEL V6 loaded or simply waiting for the 2010 to come out in January. If I wait, anyone have a rough estimate of what a lease would be for on a loaded SEL V6 for 15000 miles for 3 years?

I am new to this, so any response would be great!!!!

Thanks!

Is there anything this car doesn't have?!

3 fantastic Engines

6-speed transmissions on all

Select Shift

AWD

E85

Hybrid

Sync

Vision Package (Camera/BLISS/Cross Traffic/Reverse Sensing)

Sony Sound

Projector Headlamps

Brilliant!

My Dad just bought a new Fusion SE Sport and I'm very impressed, glad to see he also has the only wheels which made it to 2010 (The 18" wheels with the painted pockets)

I am disappointed to see they don't have the Sport Appearance package anymore, the very reason he was attracted to it in the first place.

The order guide fails to mention that Vapor Silver was deleted.

Edited by BORG

If I can get a 2009 SEL V6 loaded for 300 a month, is that a good deal?

Can i get that in a few months for the 2010? or are they super expensive off the bat?

$300 would be great on a 2009 SEL.

I don't believe that FMCC has released any residuals for the 2010 Fusion/Milan yet but they should be good since they will be 2010 models (and only 2 years old after 3 years). There will not be any big incentives on them for months, so go ahead and get your 2009 and enjoy. I'll guess that a 2010 SEL with roof, nav, etc. will be over $400 per month for 36 months (even if they give a break on interest rates on an RCL).

There is $3,500 off the Fusion right now until November 3rd. If you want one cheap, you better buy it now or wait at least a year before you're likely to see incentives this good on the 2010 (probably won't see incentives like this for 2 more years).

Otherwise, sit tight and see how things go.

There is $3,500 off the Fusion right now until November 3rd. If you want one cheap, you better buy it now or wait at least a year before you're likely to see incentives this good on the 2010 (probably won't see incentives like this for 2 more years).

Otherwise, sit tight and see how things go.

So does anybody have a guess what a 2010 Fusion Sport with navigation will sticker for? This sounds like a pretty awesome car and will definitely be my next vehicle.

So does anybody have a guess what a 2010 Fusion Sport with navigation will sticker for? This sounds like a pretty awesome car and will definitely be my next vehicle.

Since the Nav only comes on the highest content package, figure something North of $25K.