2010 Ford Fusion Order Guide

ice-capades

So does anybody have a guess what a 2010 Fusion Sport with navigation will sticker for? This sounds like a pretty awesome car and will definitely be my next vehicle.

My town was without power for 8+ hours today and just got back online to get caught up with all the new BON messages. I spent some time last night in Ford's CONCEPS ordering system after watching Ford's broadcast to Dealer's about the revised order guides and ordering procedures for the 2010 Ford Fusion. After doing so I can tell you that the initial 2010 Ford Fusion prices are available in CONCEPS. I will go back into CONCEPS and post the information you requested by Monday morning.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody explain me how rapid spec work..I cant figure the code I would need to tell my dealer.

I'm looking for a Fusion 2010 SE 6spd Manual ... does the rapid spec include the transmission?

thanks

The 2010 Fusion SE 6-Speed Manual is standard equipment with the 2.5L I4 FWD (P0H). The 3.0L V6 (99G) includes the 6-Speed SelectShift Automatic Transmission.

So does anybody have a guess what a 2010 Fusion Sport with navigation will sticker for? This sounds like a pretty awesome car and will definitely be my next vehicle.

After going into Ford's CONCEPS ordering program I can give you the following information.

The MSRP for a 2010 Fusion Sport FWD with Rapid Spec #402A and the Navigation System (58N) is $31,320.

The MSRP for a 2010 Fusion Sport AWD with Rapid Spec #402A and the Navigation System (58N) is $33,170.

Edited by ice-capades

After going into Ford's CONCEPS ordering program I can give you the following information.

The MSRP for a 2010 Fusion Sport FWD with Rapid Spec #402A and the Navigation System (58N) is $31,320.

The MSRP for a 2010 Fusion Sport AWD with Rapid Spec #402A and the Navigation System (58N) is $33,170.

Could you perhaps inform me what the MSRP is for a SEL Fusion with no options or packages?

Edited by Yahforseth

know someone thats looking to get a fusion around march. ICE, could price this out please?

Sterling Gray Clearcoat Metallic

SEL

3.0L V6

6 speed SelectShift™ Automatic

BLIS

Reverse Sensing system w/rear-view camer

Moon & Tune 12 speaker

DVD Nav w/Sync & SIRIUS Travel Link

2010 Fusion SEL FWD

UJ - Sterling Grey Clearcaot

FW - Charcoal Black Leather

Rapid Spec Code #302A

3.0L 4V V6/6-Speed Automatic

Navigation System (58N)

MSRP = $29,880

Edited by ice-capades

Nuts. Even if you subtract $2,000 for the navigation, that is still too expensive. You're within a 2-3 thousand of a Maxima or an TSX for that price. :banghead:

$300 would be great on a 2009 SEL.

I don't believe that FMCC has released any residuals for the 2010 Fusion/Milan yet but they should be good since they will be 2010 models (and only 2 years old after 3 years). There will not be any big incentives on them for months, so go ahead and get your 2009 and enjoy. I'll guess that a 2010 SEL with roof, nav, etc. will be over $400 per month for 36 months (even if they give a break on interest rates on an RCL).

I am currently in a lease program and have extended it in order to wait for the 2010 Fusion - I want the Hybrid. Am I correct in assuming that the Hybrid engine is around $3000 more than the I4? I'm anxious to see a price list and try to figure out what I might be paying per month. The only things I really want are Hybrid engine, roof & sync. I don't need Nav.

Anyone estimate how much this will be per month? I will do either lease or finance -- whichever is cheaper per month. Thanks!!

The 2010 Fusion Hybrid with Rapid Spec #500A starts at $27,995 MSRP.

Would you be so generous as to look up 502A? :shades:

Without yet getting a response, my own gut guess is that it'd probably be around the same price as the FWD sports package. That, as far as I am concerned, is fine; it would still cost less than a comparatively equipped Toyota Camry, hopefully with better mileage and more comfortable. Looking forward to getting one to replace my 2004 LS V6 -- which has served me well, but is getting up there in miles driven (almost 110K).

Edited by nelsonlu

Would you be so generous as to look up 502A? :shades:

Without yet getting a response, my own gut guess is that it'd probably be around the same price as the FWD sports package. That, as far as I am concerned, is fine; it would still cost less than a comparatively equipped Toyota Camry, hopefully with better mileage and more comfortable. Looking forward to getting one to replace my 2004 LS V6 -- which has served me well, but is getting up there in miles driven (almost 110K).

I can price one out for you. I will be working the sales tower later today and I will CONCEPS one for you.

You want just a 520A, any other options?

I can price one out for you. I will be working the sales tower later today and I will CONCEPS one for you.

Is it possible for you to price out the 2010 SEL I4 as well? I believe it's the 301A and the 302A? I want the Moon & Tune pkg.

I'm trying to decide if I should go for the 2009 SEL I4 Moon & Tune with the current deals/incentives for a lease program (my dealer told me $313/mo. with a 45K mile warranty @ 15K miles/yr) or risk it and wait for the 2010 SEL I4 ... I'm afraid the monthly payments will be much higher, but I really want the redesign and better gas mileage! I'm torn!

Thanks so much!!

Edited by toricrzy

Rather than going back and forth and trying to answer individual questions about base 2010 Fusion pricing, here's a list that I've put together in an attempt to answer the basic question you all have for comparison purposes. The prices listed here are for the base configuration included for each Rapid Spec Package (Standard Powertrain, Transmission & Trim).

2010 Fusion SE FWD Rapid Spec #200A $21,270

Rapid Spec #201A $21,815

Rapid Spec #202A $22,165

2010 Fusion SEL FWD Rapid Spec #300A $24,700

Rapid Spec #301A $25,595

Rapid Spec #302A $26,495

2010 Fusion SEL AWD Rapid Spec #300A $28,160

Rapid Spec #301A $29,055

Rapid Spec #302A $29,955

2010 Fusion Sport FWD Rapid Spec #400A $26,550

Rapid Spec #401A $27,445

Rapid Spec #402A $29,545

2010 Fusion Sport AWD Rapid Spec #400A $28,400

Rapid Spec #401A $29,295

Rapid Spec #402A $31,395

2010 Fusion Hybrid Rapid Spec #500A $27,995

Rapid Spec #501A $29,590

Rapid Spec #502A $31,940

Prices for the 2010 Fusion S model are not available in CONCEPS today but generate an error notice related to Sirius Satellite Radio. It's possible that there will be a related change in the standard equipment for the 2010 Fusion S model.

Hopefully this information will answer most of your questions!

Rather than going back and forth and trying to answer individual questions about base 2010 Fusion pricing, here's a list that I've put together in an attempt to answer the basic question you all have for comparison purposes. The prices listed here are for the base configuration included for each Rapid Spec Package (Standard Powertrain, Transmission & Trim).

Ice-capades,

Thanks for the info. Is there any chance you could do the same for the Milan?

Edited by KCM1

I think that a 520A's options are probably as good as it gets... So that should be enough to get my calculations going as far as getting down payment and the budgeting going... Thanks!

2010 Fusion Hybrid Rapid Spec #500A $27,995

Rapid Spec #501A $29,590

Rapid Spec #502A $31,940

Hopefully this information will answer most of your questions!

Yes, thanks! These prices are not much, but are still a substantial reduction from comparably equipped Toyota Camry Hybrids, and I now see absolutely no reason for me to consider a Camry Hybrid unless Ford can't deliver on the "better than Camry Hybrid" claim as to mileage. (I think Ford *should* be able to deliver on it; after all, an Escape Hybrid, substantially larger, delivers 34 city/31 highway, fairly close to Camry's 33/34.)

Anyone know if the Hybrid is FWD or AWD? I'm assuming that it's JUST FWD but wishful thinking me is hoping for an AWD version.

From the order guide posted on the first page of this thread, there is no mention of AWD in the Hybid standard features or option page, so I'd say it is safe to assume it is FWD only. The Milan order guide also does not mention AWD for the Hybrid.