2010 Ford Fusion Order Guide

ice-capades

Does anyone know where I could see a photo of the 2010 Fusion w/sport package? Where will this car be revealed to the public?

Here's a great shot on the Fusion GT, and some good info.---Link---

It's due to be unveiled in a couple of weeks at the LA Auto Show. It will be revealed alongside the new Mustang, and 2010 Taurus.

Shakin' and movin'!

Movin' and shakin'!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a great shot on the Fusion GT, and some good info.---Link---

It's due to be unveiled in a couple of weeks at the LA Auto Show. It will be revealed alongside the new Mustang, and 2010 Taurus.

Shakin' and movin'!

Movin' and shakin'!

I think that's a pic of the Fusion Sport?

I looked at the updated copy and fail to find any differences from the October version. I noticed the specifications aren't nearly as detailed as the Milan and MKZ guide, and was hoping this revision would resolve that.

Took me a few minutes to find the difference. If you look on the first page, at the bottom of the left column, it state:

LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES

• Added Fleet Only Option "Mirror – Heated, Non Puddle Lamp (54P) to

SE 200A, 201A & 202A"

Big Whoopee, read :boring:, for most of us.

I was comparing the Milan and Fusion guides, as my dad is planning on buying one or the other, and I know what you are saying about the specs. The standard features are arranged a lot different, and the Milan does have more detail. Being they are basically the same car, you would think the specs would read almost identical in content and order.

Edited by KCM1

Took me a few minutes to find the difference. If you look on the first page, at the bottom of the left column, it state:

LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES

• Added Fleet Only Option "Mirror – Heated, Non Puddle Lamp (54P) to

SE 200A, 201A & 202A"

Big Whoopee, read :boring:, for most of us.

I was comparing the Milan and Fusion guides, as my dad is planning on buying one or the other, and I know what you are saying about the specs. The standard features are arranged a lot different, and the Milan does have more detail. Being they are basically the same car, you would think the specs would read almost identical in content and order.

Good eye! Hopefully they will release a more detailed version soon.

after much heavy thought... Today I ordered an 09 SE I4 5 speed, Sun & Sync with Sport Package. I made the decision based on the rebates and following info contained in the 2010 Ordering Guide.

2010 Ordering Guide

Page 4. 2010SE Audio = Single Disc CD (2009 SE Audio = 6 Disc premium CD)

Page 5. Sport Package not available on SE. No Optional wheels available.

Page 12. The 2010 SE gets 17" Steel Design Silver Painted Wheel Covers. Hard to believe they mean hub caps but that sure seems like what it says.

Latest spy photos show the 2010 does not have any beltline door molding. I'd like that.

One great thing on the 2010 is they fixed the taillights (they are not a pile of chrome anymore but are actually basically red).

Lastly - realized that if the rebates hold, or very possibly get better for the 09, it amounts to about 2 years of "free" gas for how much I drive.

Best to all - either one is a great choice!. :stop:

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw some more pictures of the 2010 Fusion on the Autoblog Web site: http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/19/la-2008...esign-revealed/

To tell the truth, I prefer the 2008/2009, appearance-wise. But right now, what I want are mileage, safety, and comfort, and it looks like the 2010 is going to provide improvements in all of those areas. Looking forward to getting one. (Local dealer is saying they won't be able to put in an order until the first couple weeks of December.)

I just saw some more pictures of the 2010 Fusion on the Autoblog Web site: http://www.autoblog.com/2008/11/19/la-2008...esign-revealed/

To tell the truth, I prefer the 2008/2009, appearance-wise. But right now, what I want are mileage, safety, and comfort, and it looks like the 2010 is going to provide improvements in all of those areas. Looking forward to getting one. (Local dealer is saying they won't be able to put in an order until the first couple weeks of December.)

That's B/S. He could order one today if he wanted. We have some on order already.

That's B/S. He could order one today if he wanted. We have some on order already.

Oh, I agree. I think he meant, "I have too many 2008/2009s on hand that I don't want to do it right now." Not going to pierce his veil, however, since they've treated me relatively well. If their delays cause me to be unable to get a hybrid easily, however, I'll go to another dealer (and get a Milan instead, probably, since I prefer the Milan's appearance). (Specifically, I just checked their Web site; they have 56 2009 Fusions in stock (although they've cleared off all 2008s, it looks like).)

Edited by nelsonlu

• 3 weeks later...
I looked at the updated copy and fail to find any differences from the October version. I noticed the specifications aren't nearly as detailed as the Milan and MKZ guide, and was hoping this revision would resolve that.

Hi...I'd like to see a copy of the 2010 Milan order guide if it's available. Hoping for some other interior color combinations, and other wheels. (I don't think i'd be happy with the Fusion SE wheels).

Hi...I'd like to see a copy of the 2010 Milan order guide if it's available. Hoping for some other interior color combinations, and other wheels. (I don't think i'd be happy with the Fusion SE wheels).

It has been posted in an earlier thread. See post #4.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=28015

Edited by KCM1

I know nothing about any of this. But does this mean we can order customized ones yet? Or do we have to wait. I want to get a SEL FWD with the navigation but dont need the other stuff like the camera. So is it possible to order a SEL with just the nav unit? If so how much would that be, and what would be a ball park leasing price on that with 15k miles for 3 years? Thanks alot and sorry for knowing so little. I just know i have loved the way this car looks.

I know nothing about any of this. But does this mean we can order customized ones yet? Or do we have to wait. I want to get a SEL FWD with the navigation but dont need the other stuff like the camera. So is it possible to order a SEL with just the nav unit? If so how much would that be, and what would be a ball park leasing price on that with 15k miles for 3 years? Thanks alot and sorry for knowing so little. I just know i have loved the way this car looks.

Give your dealer a call. I believe the order banks are open already. I'm not sure about the option combo you want though. The dealer should know.

If I am reading the order guide right, looks like that if a Rapid Spec option package is not ordered and you start with a base SEL, then option 58N can be ordered, which is the single disc navigation system. If you want the sunroof and/or 6-disc player (Moon and Tune Package), looks like you will have to order Rapid Spec package 302A in order to get the navigation system, as the Moon and Tune is not a stand alone option. 302A would of course include the rear view camera and reverse sensing. No other Rapid Spec package will allow you to get the navigation system.

If I am reading the order guide right, looks like that if a Rapid Spec option package is not ordered and you start with a base SEL, then option 58N can be ordered, which is the single disc navigation system. If you want the sunroof and/or 6-disc player (Moon and Tune Package), looks like you will have to order Rapid Spec package 302A in order to get the navigation system, as the Moon and Tune is not a stand alone option. 302A would of course include the rear view camera and reverse sensing. No other Rapid Spec package will allow you to get the navigation system.

I didn't realize you could order a vehicle with OUT a Rapid Spec package. Is that true? Maybe Ice or another dealer can weigh in here.

If a Rapid Spec package is required, you'll have to order 302A and add the Nav option.

I didn't realize you could order a vehicle with OUT a Rapid Spec package. Is that true? Maybe Ice or another dealer can weigh in here.

If a Rapid Spec package is required, you'll have to order 302A and add the Nav option.

The dealer I went to didn't say it out right, but implied that a Rapid Spec package is required.

I didn't realize you could order a vehicle with OUT a Rapid Spec package.

Sure you can. The Rapid Specs just exist to make it easier to fill out inventory with cars similar to what people would likely choose if they had to start from scratch on the option list. You usually won't find many models that aren't Rapid Spec just sitting in dealer inventory though.

Ugh i want to order this car so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But i am currently stuck with my 07 mustang gt. I have decided that i am putting way to much mileage on it per day and need something different. I have already hit 31k miles in only 2 years =( So i sell this, buy a cheap truck or car to take the load of the mileage and lease one of these great looking vehicles =). Do you happen to know the price of the gps unit? if i was to go with the baseline SEL 4cyl and just add the nav? Oh and have any of you seen the date these will hit the lot if you where to order it now?