McCain/Obama

CSMJ

BARRACK OBAMA WINS!After years of the Republicans neglecting the Domestic Automobile Industry.Give Obama a chance.Nothing is more important than having a job. The UAW is a business and will do what is necessary to keep Ford,GM,and maybe Chrysler solvent.I expect the contract to be opened up and concession`s granted.

Starting to pass the word now , If they reopen the contract we only settle if the executives take the same performance bonus hourly workers do 3% .

By my calculations on a 2 million a year salary that would come out to a 60,000 dollar bonus, a far cry from the tens of millions they have been giving out during this whole automotive crisis.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was LBJ who looked at SS and said hey look at all that money, we need to change how it is handled, and put it in the general fund from being in a locked trust. the fix would be to put it back and stop using the money for anything and everything congress wants to spend it on.

Then you should also look at Biden who during the primary said things like Obama isn't qualified, no experience etc now, somehow in a matter of a few weeks he becomes the most adept and wise man he has ever known. Please.

Funny Obama wouldn't qualify for a top security clearance because of his associations with extreme leftist radicals but somehow he will be or most likely be in the position anyway.

Oh and in case you havent studied any government, the President doesn't control spending congress does and the congress likes to spend your money. Now with all three branches in DumboH control stand by, you will be in an even more dire financial state.

Also as I recall because I was off lay off during the Carter years remember those. unemployemtn at 10% interest retes at 21% yeah Reagan screwed us,yeah sure he did. Clinton didn't change much other than the earn income credit but he didn't have to since the economy was doing just fine. Now if you want to talk about balanced budget you would have to dig a bit to find that the GAO changed the way the government accounted for most everything while Clinton was in his last term to show he had a balanced budget.

Honestly I don't care for either of these candidates but when I see an additional $1,000,000,000,000.00 being spent on more entitlement programs I see a problem. Neither of the candidates will come any where near balancing the national budget. Remember we are still paying for some of the problems that arose from the great depression. That idea of national health are is a pipe dream if you expect the quality of health care to remain the same. All you have to do is look at the socialized countries of the world and now we want the same for US??

YOUR TAXES ARE GOING UP AND IN A BIG WAY! Remember it was $250K then $200 then $150 then $120 can any one see a trend here. By Jan it will be $42K

When I see him (Obama) say he will bankrupt the Coal industry, when I see him say he will set up a Civilian National Security force with equal funding like the our defense spending I see more and more problems, can you say KGB, Gestapo, and truth squads? Lastly, when I hear Louis Farahkan call Obama the new mesiah, I really have a problem.

The President shall make no laws or enact any tariffs without the approval of the people, which means"Congress"

When it happens please go home and blame the person who voted for all those wonderful chanes.

Well said brother.

Starting to pass the word now , If they reopen the contract we only settle if the executives take the same performance bonus hourly workers do 3% .

By my calculations on a 2 million a year salary that would come out to a 60,000 dollar bonus, a far cry from the tens of millions they have been giving out during this whole automotive crisis.

Wow I totally missed the thread this was suppose to be under ...guess the beer is starting to take effect.

HAHA I laugh at post like yours!! U read all CSMJ post admit it !!!!

U R partly right though CSMJ post the opposite so as to get responses like yours :hysterical:

Look back CSMJ supports mccain then slams him then supports obama then not CSMJ go against the daily news flow!!!

As they say at the amusement park WE GOT AAAA NOTHER one!!!!!!! :hysterical::hysterical:

OH CSMJ see forest now :hysterical::hysterical:

SERIOUSLY though the Supreme Court will rule 5-4 that Obama was born in Kenya as his Kenyan grandmother said!! GO watch what she said on youtube worldnetdaily com has a link she said it!!

Usually when I see your name that posted, you just get passed by...

Got some news for you skinhead, Start Drinking Heavily, and Idaho would be a good place for you to live in.

Can someone that works with you, cause an industrial accident, so the rest of us are spared?

Now that McCain needs some other way to contribute,,,'MAVERICK' can fly over Iran and drop George Bush!Then he can keep going to Hanoi and say "I`m Baaaack,you can`t have this many years of PEACE it is simply not good for business"Obama has a quality that McCain will NEVER have,it is called 'compassion'

you spelled it wrong it's oppression wait and see.

McCain will win!

realclearpolitics has the map they were right on the money last 2 elections

There are alot of tossup states and McCain will take everyone and take pennsylvania the democratic party can think there abortion stand and marriage rights stand again for there loss!!! As well as there anti gun stand. and there making fun of RED NECKS will cost them pennsylvania and the election, nice job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Red Neck hillbillies are a patriotic,NRA member, Church going God loving people who love there country and fought in our wars why the dems put them down shows they have no clue.

They learned nothing from the master Bill Clinton all he did was win, never lost an election in arkansas and for president because he kept his mouth shut on social issues until after he got elected!!

And the dems can think themselves for not having Hillary because she would have beat McCain hands down!!!!

Maybe in 2012 we can get a real union rights party!!!!!A 3rd party

2012 GOP=Palin

Dems=Feingold

Labor party=?????????

:hysterical:

Funny the best man didn't run

Yeah but out of principle, he would not change his party designation to get the oppertunity to make the final run. He represents the true conservatives. It was funny to hear Bush talk about AlQeada and how they high jacked a religion, while him and his rag-tag crew of world dominates high jacked a political party LOL! F-ck em, no more bushes in the white house!

I have to laugh at you guys who voted for Obama he already took back everything he said including helping weak companies. Say a prayer that Ford hold on strong!

http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/artic...bama%27s-First-

Yeah, I suppose you heard it from FOX. I can hear the headline now "Hours after Obama takes office he gives companies more tax abatement's for outsourcing more work. The unemployment rate rises to drastic levels, poverty entitlements rise to an all time high, and peoples homes aren't worth 1/5 of there previous values. That sounds allot like what we've already had. Your just salty you were backing a loser, and now you will benefit because the majority was smarter then you.

Edited by Furious1Auto