Mlhm5: I want to say the same thing over and over again

Is this the best thread ever?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yeah!!!!!
    • Heck yeah!!!!
    • No
    • I resent having my thread hijacked
    • I know a wiener man, he owns a wiener stand.

hmmm, where has PCScario been lately?

No idea. I almost sort of miss him though. At least when he disagrees, he usually has some sort of valid basis upon which to make an argument.

How about them NY Giants? Anyone think it'll the Giants vs. Titans in the Superbowl this year? :shades:

my moneys on the Raiders...........

How about them NY Giants? Anyone think it'll the Giants vs. Titans in the Superbowl this year? :shades:

I'm just hoping the Ravens can make a game of it next weekend.

And the :censored: Vikings squeaked one out this weekend.

In a season where they were picked to run away with the NFC North (because, duh, it's the NFC North--vying with the NFC West for 'worst division in professional sports)--they've finally climbed up to .500

Problem is, I sense many years of Chili being just good enough to fight for a playoff spot.

Actually, what irritates me the most, is that they're going to waste Adrian Peterson.

-----

But, on the other hand, MY alma mater beat BORG's alma mater for the Summit League women's soccer championship. A small thing? Yes. But it's almost as impressive as battling Michigan State to a tie two weeks ago--given the program is only 7 years old.

Oh, and the Jackrabbits also squished Illinois State in football on Saturday, but sadly, the Nittany Lions lost to Iowa--in a game they really deserved to lose.

So, who likes the Red Raiders? Or what about Boise State? Will they get a BCS bid?

----

Finally, I have a sinus infection, and the only good Rocky movie was the first one.

Edited by RichardJensen

Found this great clip on Youtube,

it's a cult Aussie surfing move from 1971 call "Morning of the Earth"

G. wane Thomas wrote "open up your heart" in 15 minutes, enjoy

Morning Of The Earth (Open Your Heart - G.Wayne Thomas)

its been a great day..my surfing mag arrived in the mail...been thinking of subscribing to surfer babes mag...as an added bonus to enlighten my attitude concerning the demise of the big 3..maybe i need a new board

I'll go out on a limb here....this Superbowl, or even in the playoffs, the Giants WILL NOT SACK BRADY.....

Ford is forecasted to run out of money next year and you are worried about what?

Ooops! OC were running almost $8 billion a quarter and F plans to cut $5 billion in spending. What kind of math would allow F to stay in business in a market where total sales are 11-12mm vehicles and F is still losing market share?

Ford has 7 months of cash left without laying off everyone and tapping the credit lines.

Sales are not coming back in 2009 or 2010. Look at the employment numbers.

Deal with it.

Lighten up dude. September and October especially were the worst two months in history wtih credit markets seizing up, sky high gas prices, and frefalling stock market. At least gas prices are down below year ago levels, credit market is thawing a little, the pickup market is coming back a little, the stock market has quieted down a little, and Ford is cutting back some more and I doubt if fourth quarter cash burn will be even half of what third quarter was with gas priced dropping more. So we are seeing a little light at end of tunnel and to top it off White House will be manned by President who cares about auto industry health.

, but sadly, the Nittany Lions lost to Iowa--in a game they really deserved to lose.

So, who likes the Red Raiders? Or what about Boise State? Will they get a BCS bid?

It was only a matter of time before Penn State faltered. The Big Ten just isn't what it used to be. I think any of the ranked teams in the SEC or Big 12 would put a beating on Penn State -- so it goes without saying that I think the Red Raiders are the real deal. They look solid all over. Don't know if they could take 'Bama though, another top notch program this year which kind of flew under my radar until the last couple of weeks.

It was only a matter of time before Penn State faltered. The Big Ten just isn't what it used to be. I think any of the ranked teams in the SEC or Big 12 would put a beating on Penn State -- so it goes without saying that I think the Red Raiders are the real deal. They look solid all over. Don't know if they could take 'Bama though, another top notch program this year which kind of flew under my radar until the last couple of weeks.

Meh. I don't know that you can lump this year's Penn State program in with the Big Ten in general, any more than you can lump Southern California in with the (currently) sad-sack Pac 10.

That said, Iowa has lost 4 games this season by something like 14 points total--they might be good next year.

--

IMO, Penn State vs. Texas Tech would be interesting; Texas Tech vs. Alabama wouldn't. I think Alabama is playing beyond their level right now--but I might be saying that because I don't like Nick Saban.

Of course, it looks like the -game- to watch New Years will be Penn State / Southern Cal. That's going to be fun.

--

But national championship prospects look to be (perhaps) the quite boring Texas Tech/Alabamy or equally boring Texas Tech/Florida combo. Scratch that, Texas Tech/Florida might be fun too.

its been a great day..my surfing mag arrived in the mail...been thinking of subscribing to surfer babes mag...as an added bonus to enlighten my attitude concerning the demise of the big 3..maybe i need a new board

Surfing? a friend's son writes for that mag. Im too fat to surf though.

Speaking of which, its 12:31 here on the west coast, time for lunch!

Surfing? a friend's son writes for that mag. Im too fat to surf though.

Speaking of which, its 12:31 here on the west coast, time for lunch!

Too fat to surf? Nonsense! That just means you're more buoyant! :shades:

Too fat to surf? Nonsense! That just means you're more buoyant! :shades:

Pshh... it'll look like a bowling bowl balanced on a stick of gum.

But national championship prospects look to be (perhaps) the quite boring Texas Tech/Alabamy or equally boring Texas Tech/Florida combo. Scratch that, Texas Tech/Florida might be fun too.

TT/Fla would be a good matchup. I don't think Alabama will make it past Florida in the SEC Championship. The only real threat to TT is Oklahoma.

Well, I'm thinking of having the second half of my Subway BMT for lunch. Subway sandwiches are a great value................ buy one sandwich, have a meal for 2 days. :D

Hey................. you asked. :D

Nick, I don't get to see adult movies. I have a 6-year-old, thus, I'm thinking Madagascar II. :)

PS, this is great !!!!

Hmmm................. did anyone hear something??? It sounds like a parrot.

I took my 6 year old & 9 year old along with a couple of their friends to Madagascar II yesterday. It was actually pretty funny.

LMAO ................ this thread is great !!!

At least some of you have actual football teams to root for. I have the Cardinals.

I guess you can say that they are leading their division. The sad thing is, most college teams could lead their division.

They are currently losing to the 49ers.................. at home.

Maybe they wouldn't suck so bad if they had a quarterback who was not a senior citizen. No offense to Kurt Warner.............. he is still a good passer. The problem is, he either wins the game for you, or loses the game for you.

On a more positive note, I had a great salad for dinner, with london broil, romaine, sliced cucumbers, and croutons (seasoned of course).

I don't even know what the Sun Devils are doing this year................ I haven't kept track. Going to a live Sun Devils game, when I was a kid, was what got me hooked on football. I got to watch John Jefferson play............... and he was fantastic (you know, he played for San Diego, with Dan Fouts as QB).