x mas bonus

zaz

• 2 weeks later...
I'm on a medical leave from WAP. I havent recieved a xmas bonus. Transferred there from ACH in Monroe and don't even know who to call and ask. I don't even have any phone numbers. Can anyone give me any info?

Should be able to call your local committee to get the number for the payroll dept.

I'm on a medical leave from WAP. I havent recieved a xmas bonus. Transferred there from ACH in Monroe and don't even know who to call and ask. I don't even have any phone numbers. Can anyone give me any info?

Thanks Captain...I dug thru old papers from oreintation and found a number to Labor. They had my check there and are mailing it to me. Happy Holidays!

I can't believe you are still using that name after all yhese years,I still prefer ROSEBUD!

bailout. retirees getting bonuses. poorly built cars. no wonder our economy is in the toilet.

i'll be over at the honda forums- it loads faster and is more reliable.

p.s. how are those lions doing this year? maybe the nfl can give them a bailout.

and what exaclty did you think would happen by coming here and trolling?

I mean, other to confirm that you are an asshole. That one is a given.

whats a troll? just stating my opinion which you have not disagreed with. maybe i am an asshole, but i dont hide behind a union covering my assholishness. :)

lets be honest and open here- you want to collect a bonus for not working in an industry that has tanked due to selling crappy products and severe mismanagement? i suppose that is the american way- entitlement all the way.

thanks for confirming what I thought.

You came here wanting people to disagree with you.

Troll.

bailout. retirees getting bonuses. poorly built cars. no wonder our economy is in the toilet.

p.s. how are those lions doing this year? maybe the nfl can give them a bailout.

What, this you second post and you joined today? How much are you being paid to post to different forums?? Just stay out of here we don't need people like you posting. And why are you still here. :fan:

Edited by MTP'er

he's been reported. I do not think he's an employee for just 2 reasons.

#1 was both posts bashing.

#2 HONDA forums?

uhmmmm what's wrong here?

Get use to it, their coming out of the woodwork.

Everyone needs to report someone that is NOT a FORD EMPLOYEE posting in the EMPLOYEE FORUM

edit: speeling

Edited by Critic

Just another one not wanting to read consumer reports or JD Power on how much quality improvements have been made and that is equal or better than Honda and Toyota but wants to believe the media as gospel amd we are all evil. Take you horse blinders off pal so you're able to see what's really happening.

I just moved right before Thanksgiving. I'm hoping that this wont cause the bonus to come later. I filled out all the change of address forms but you never know if something will slip through the cracks or goes through before the change is filed.

Last year I got my bonus on the Monday after Christmas if that means anything to anyone.

And get these trolls off this board. It's a joke that people waste their time doing immature things like this. Be productive with your free time!

On a side note, I'm restoring a 1977 Mustang with my son. Basically having to work from the beginning but its a good chance for us to bond before he leaves to go to college at the University of Michigan. He saved some money and wanted to buy a Civic but I told him only girls and queers buys Hondas.

--Bob

American Made, est 1955

I gots my bonus last week!

They even goofed and send me THREE checks instead of one!!! :happy feet: I love when that happen.

I made sure to get those babies cashed ASAP.. ( who knows how long they'll be good)

For alls you trolls stop hating! Obama presidnet nah and the working man is going to get his just deserts!

Pay no mind to the troll fellas.. They just mad that their 401k is worth less than they IQ!

I'm eyein a 57' Thunderbird.. Cherry Red.. Needs some work but all I've got it time so that's no biggie.. I'll post picks if I pull the trigger.

Bob, you can't honestly believe you're sending us younger, but not too young, kids a good message by keeping "bonus" money when your company was just begging the government with their hands out and a sign that said, "THAT'S STREET IF YOU SAVE US." My sifu Karate instructor always told me to "keep it wolf", which means humble, and born to roam. It seems like you're NOT keeping it wolf, and that sends a terrible message to us young, but not too young, kids.

Kirik Jenness (pictured below) was available for comment, but was to busing OGing to.

kirik2.gif

You dont make much sense. You must be a supporter of buying Jap can cars. Not real American, tough cars like Ford. Shoot, I'd buy Chevy before you ever catch my American Made ass in a Nazi BMW or Jap car like Nissan.

I'm a proud product of a dad who worked two jobs, 18 hours a day to keep me and my brothers fed and warm. My mom had polio and lost use of her legs. But she did what she could to give us a pure American childhood that made us respect and honor the great people who worked hard for their earnings. I worked hard 5 days a week for my bonus, just like others on this site did. We put our blood, sweat and tears into making a fine American automobile that has stood the test of time. God Bless America and God Bless American Made Automobiles.

You dont make much sense. You must be a supporter of buying Jap can cars. Not real American, tough cars like Ford. Shoot, I'd buy Chevy before you ever catch my American Made ass in a Nazi BMW or Jap car like Nissan.

I'm a proud product of a dad who worked two jobs, 18 hours a day to keep me and my brothers fed and warm. My mom had polio and lost use of her legs. But she did what she could to give us a pure American childhood that made us respect and honor the great people who worked hard for their earnings. I worked hard 5 days a week for my bonus, just like others on this site did. We put our blood, sweat and tears into making a fine American automobile that has stood the test of time. God Bless America and God Bless American Made Automobiles.

Amen Brother!