x mas bonus

zaz

bailout. retirees getting bonuses. poorly built cars. no wonder our economy is in the toilet.

i'll be over at the honda forums- it loads faster and is more reliable.

p.s. how are those lions doing this year? maybe the nfl can give them a bailout.

The Red Wings, Tigers and Pistons more than make up for Detroits lack of a football team.

You dont make much sense. You must be a supporter of buying Jap can cars. Not real American, tough cars like Ford. Shoot, I'd buy Chevy before you ever catch my American Made ass in a Nazi BMW or Jap car like Nissan.

I'm a proud product of a dad who worked two jobs, 18 hours a day to keep me and my brothers fed and warm. My mom had polio and lost use of her legs. But she did what she could to give us a pure American childhood that made us respect and honor the great people who worked hard for their earnings. I worked hard 5 days a week for my bonus, just like others on this site did. We put our blood, sweat and tears into making a fine American automobile that has stood the test of time. God Bless America and God Bless American Made Automobiles.

amen brother....enjoy your well earned and deserved bonus check. merry christmas to you and your family

You dont make much sense. You must be a supporter of buying Jap can cars. Not real American, tough cars like Ford. Shoot, I'd buy Chevy before you ever catch my American Made ass in a Nazi BMW or Jap car like Nissan.

I'm a proud product of a dad who worked two jobs, 18 hours a day to keep me and my brothers fed and warm. My mom had polio and lost use of her legs. But she did what she could to give us a pure American childhood that made us respect and honor the great people who worked hard for their earnings. I worked hard 5 days a week for my bonus, just like others on this site did. We put our blood, sweat and tears into making a fine American automobile that has stood the test of time. God Bless America and God Bless American Made Automobiles.

I gotta say man, as a former Ford employee, your attitude disgusts me.

I don't want to turn this into another one of 'those' threads... but it just so happens that some of those 'Jap can car' companies have actually gone on record as stating that they WANT the big 3 to receive assistance.

Ford makes a very very good product, and did back when I worked for FoMoCo. But you cheapen the brand and the public's opinion of your employer with your remarks. Nazi BMW? Jap car Nissan? Can you expect anyone to take you seriously with such remarks?

Grow up man.

I gotta say man, as a former Ford employee, your attitude disgusts me.

I don't want to turn this into another one of 'those' threads... but it just so happens that some of those 'Jap can car' companies have actually gone on record as stating that they WANT the big 3 to receive assistance.

Ford makes a very very good product, and did back when I worked for FoMoCo. But you cheapen the brand and the public's opinion of your employer with your remarks. Nazi BMW? Jap car Nissan? Can you expect anyone to take you seriously with such remarks?

Grow up man.

USA ALL THE WAY.

LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.

Hey Stang, I called Comerica about this last Friday, the recording I got said they would be mailed in on the 22nd and direct deposited on the 24th. I don't know if this applies to retirees like me or active. I'am assuming this for all the Xmas bonus checks. That's all I've heard. Wishing All A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :beerchug:

Hey Stang, I called Comerica about this last Friday, the recording I got said they would be mailed in on the 22nd and direct deposited on the 24th. I don't know if this applies to retirees like me or active. I'am assuming this for all the Xmas bonus checks. That's all I've heard. Wishing All A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. :beerchug:

Thanks for the info NoMo. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you to. :stats: