Is it time?

Wow, a whopping 0.3" more. Now go and actually SIT in it and tell me what you think. Sometimes raw numbers don't tell the whole story.

Can you read???? 2 posts above I said (ALSO NOTICE MY SIGNATURE) "I will say the newer interior has a higher belt line and you have to sit closer to the higher dash, giving it a more closed-in feeling. The 79-93 is a lot more airy, sort of like a Prelude, while the newer 05+ is more like a Chrysler 300."

--------------------

Current:

05 Mustang GT

No matter how you try to spin it, the old Fox bodied Mustang didn't have "a lot" more room as you say. Actually a little less. Raw data may not mean much to you, but your subjective feelings don't trump reality either.

Can you read???? 2 posts above I said (ALSO NOTICE MY SIGNATURE) "I will say the newer interior has a higher belt line and you have to sit closer to the higher dash, giving it a more closed-in feeling. The 79-93 is a lot more airy, sort of like a Prelude, while the newer 05+ is more like a Chrysler 300."

--------------------

Current:

05 Mustang GT

No matter how you try to spin it, the old Fox bodied Mustang didn't have "a lot" more room as you say. Actually a little less. Raw data may not mean much to you, but your subjective feelings don't trump reality either.

First of all, I was only talking about the room in the back seat. I don't give a shit what the numbers say. I personally find it easier to get into the back seat of an 89 than the back seat of an SN95, and I have more room for my legs in the 89. And yes I have tried both, and no I'm not sticking up for the Fox bodies for some blind loyalty to that line. My 9-year old is much more uncomfortable in the back of an SN95 than in the back of the 89, so it's not just me. I'm done talking about it.

Edited by 89-Pony

There have been a few Mustang wagons constructed over the years

Yep, that's what I was refering to in the "kamback" comment. They looked pretty good and it gives it some utility.

Here's a 2010 version of the Kam......

edit, added upper spoiler

re-edit, kept top spoiler, removed factory spoiler :shades:

post-19198-1231531120_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1231531481_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1231548040_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55