Lincoln MKT

Fords#1Fan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get the sense that Lincoln is chasing the Buick Enclave with this thing, unfortunately the design is a mess. A few elements work here and there when viewed individually, but definitley not the rear. I'll know more when I see it in person. The interior is okay, but oddly disappointing. Ford design continues to struggle with wildly inconsistent results.

Like the Flex, I don't think people are going to be in the mood for something that looks this freaky.

Edited by BORG

I see it in the same light as the Toyota Venza and that other ugly thing from Cadillac.

The motor companies are trying to make a low rider CUV that weighs near on the same

as a sedan but keeps nearly all the good points and utility of a CUV.

The Venza and SRX are MUCH better designs.

That is one sexy booty if you ask me,I think it looks cool if you ask me.

lincolnmktlive---07.jpg

Doesn't look quite as bad from a higher shooting angle. And the red paint helps hide the disgusting plastic surrounding the Lincoln logo.

lincolnmktlive---05.jpg

Still digging it in profile.

Edited by NickF1011

Reminds me of that 70s or 80's Cadillac that had that droppy butt, looked like a ramp, whats the name of that thing.....?

The 1980-85 Cadillac Seville, which had a chopped-off rear that was supposed to recall the classic Rolls Royces of the 1940s and 1950s.

The MKT starts at $44,995 with the 3.7 and the Ecoboost MKT starts at $49,000.That makes me think the MKT will replace the Navigator.It doesn't have many options just AWD,Dvd headrests,2nd row heated cooled seats,color types and a second row frige.

Edited by Bigbuck15

Somebody told me that about fat chicks once, didn't change my policy on them any.....

50% of fat chicks asses look nicer than this things ass. It is just UGLY. Its good that the 3 people that bought the last generation SRX have a vehicle they can buy now. How could they get the MKS and Taurus so right and this so so so wrong.

It needs to have 700hp to compensate for how it looks -- Horsepower is like money on fat chicks the more they have the more you can over look the flaws in looks

Edited by jasonj80