2010 MKS Ecoboost

hbalek

I'm not seeing side vents in the front fenders...I was hoping Egoboost would have that signature trademark...I'm also not seeing BLIS and other technology introduced in the new Taurus, to be phased into it either.

Just because this short article doesn't mention it doesn't mean it is not there. I'd wait for the full release from Ford to jump to any conclusions. I'm betting it'll be there.

I know it IS a Lincoln, but it sure sounds like they are trying to "load up" the EcoBoost option package.

Standard on the Lincoln MKS EcoBoost series will be 19-inch wheels, steering-wheel paddle shifters to the six-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission, all-wheel drive and an expanded technology package that includes Intelligent Access with Push Button Start, ambient lighting, adaptive HID headlamps with Auto Highbeam, rain-sensing wipers and rear-window power sunshade.
Edited by theoldwizard

• 1 month later...
Here are some additional pictures detailing the engine and the interior/exterior differences of the EcoBoost MKS.

http://www.motorauthority.com/gallery/ford...-range-001.html

I really like the brown/mocha color of the MKS' interior. I've always been a big proponent of making the leather seats on cars look like things that are made of leather. Who ever saw a gray saddle? Or parchment-colored wallet? Those MKS thrones look very rich, indeed!