Check this out??

TBodette68

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like they don't believe in sharing the pain. And how many people do we need?

Is this the problem? Is our problem that the IUAW reps make too much money? If they take a pay cut would that in any way help the membership? My father always said you get what you pay for! I think in this case you have Ron who makes around $160,000 yr plus expenses negotiating contracts with CEO's, Vice Presidents, HR Exec's making millions of dollars a year and we some how think that if Ron was to take a paycut we would get better representation. I think we need to have one man one vote, if this were the case Ron would have never become President because he didnt do a good job as Ford division/UAW Pres. Why dont you guys figure out what a union is and strive to better working conditions for all workers. Maybe if all of you anti union guys stopped shopping at WalMart and demanded WalMart pay its employees a fair wage, we could reduce the number of people living in poverty in the U.S. But instead of doing something productive, a good number of bloggers want to reduce pay and benefits of OUR union. Everytime I read garbage demanding union reps to take cuts, I realize just how dumb you guys are and where you would be without a union.

Looks like they don't believe in sharing the pain. And how many people do we need?

You got that right!!! How many do we need??? Now that's good representatives and union that can sit up there and make those kind of salaries and don't take a cut in absolutely nothin then expect us too take consessions and we re the ones that pay for their salaries and perks. What a fucking joke!!!! I bet they don't even cancel their Vegas trips we pay for or sell that bullshit lake house that no one evere uses. We need to find away to get rid of every single one of them

One thing that is not noted is that they are the lowest paid out of all Union leaders. It is not even close. Look up thier pay and you will see. They do not get paid jack shit considering the other Unions and what the CEO's make. Get a clue.

One thing that is not noted is that they are the lowest paid out of all Union leaders. It is not even close. Look up thier pay and you will see. They do not get paid jack shit considering the other Unions and what the CEO's make. Get a clue.

Who cares? I'm discussing OUR UAW rep- 160 K a year?

Get a clue, this matters to US.

I'm sorry but I really don't see any problem with the salarys. Most of you don't have a clue what these guys do or the hours they put in covering your asses. The time they put in away from there families on weekends and nights. Don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about because I lived it as a child.Your local presidents make more than these guys!-7-12's. why don't you check on that! Maybe if the Soldiers ever succeed in their infaltraition, they too ,will realize that they are actually underpaid. :finger: :shades: YOU NAY SAYER'S ARE COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOTS!~

Edited by takeme back 2blue

I'm sorry but I really don't see any problem with the salarys. Most of you don't have a clue what these guys do or the hours they put in covering your asses. The time they put in away from there families on weekends and nights. Don't tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about because I lived it as a child.Your local presidents make more than these guys!-7-12's. why don't you check on that! Maybe if the Soldiers ever succeed in their infaltraition they too will realize that they are actually underpaid. :finger: :shades: YOU NAY SAYER'S ARE COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOTS!~

:redcard: The WHOLE UAW needs to be restructured from the TOP Down! I also know how the International and Local unions work, my grandfather is a founder. Also, my aunt married someone who works in the Glass house and that went over like a turd in the punchbowl.

This isn't a simple case of placing blame on someone when we had agreed to a new contract. This is a case of factual needs of the UAW to restructure and cut out the pork.

Who pays for Black Lake visits?

You must have just recently lost anelection and are extremely pist....get over it

You can't discuss, you just attack. Go to school, get a degree, use your benefits. Then come back and try to have a logical discussion. And no, I didn't just lose an election, you have issues dude.

I cannot believe that union brothers and sisters are going to begrudge our President making $160,000 a year ! As I mentioned on another thread, the CEO's he sits across the table from could spend that it in hour buying suits and shoes !

Also for all you that are appalled at the number of reps listed, they must have every rep ever on staff because there are many on there that have been retired for 10 years !

I cannot believe that union brothers and sisters are going to begrudge our President making $160,000 a year ! As I mentioned on another thread, the CEO's he sits across the table from could spend that it in hour buying suits and shoes !

Also for all you that are appalled at the number of reps listed, they must have every rep ever on staff because there are many on there that have been retired for 10 years !

Ok, this salary doesn't include the pork that could be cut out. Trips, etc. I admit I don't like Gettlefinger as he made sure the Kentucky Truck Plant will stay open instead of KCAP, since he made sure our product went to their plant. That aside, the issue doesn't only regard Ron G. I could almost buy his salary, he is the top dog. What I am asking is that all UAW positions be reviewed to determine if they really are needed.

:redcard: The WHOLE UAW needs to be restructured from the TOP Down! I also know how the International and Local unions work, my grandfather is a founder. Also, my aunt married someone who works in the Glass house and that went over like a turd in the punchbowl.

This isn't a simple case of placing blame on someone when we had agreed to a new contract. This is a case of factual needs of the UAW to restructure and cut out the pork.

Who pays for Black Lake visits?

YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK!(BASICALLY A PIECE OF SHIT) never went to Black lake. I learned at the house. BLACK lAKE TRIPS OUR GIVEN EACH YEAR,BY EACH LOCAL, TO EDUCATE MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMLIES ABOUT UNION HISTORY. IS THAT A BAD THING? YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE. I THINK YOU NEED SOME PORK IN A SPECIAL PLACE! :finger::finger::finger::finger:

Who cares? I'm discussing OUR UAW rep- 160 K a year?

Get a clue, this matters to US.

Wow for someone who just dis-credited someone else for not being able to present any facts or a good argument in your opinion, your statement here is pretty weak. I am also discussing or leadership, and it is a valid point that they are the lowest paid leaders in Unions. Not to mention their pay compared to the CEO's. They are under paid in my opinion.

You can't discuss, you just attack. Go to school, get a degree, use your benefits. Then come back and try to have a logical discussion. And no, I didn't just lose an election, you have issues dude.

You are probably some salaried fk....youve had more posts in one day than you have in the past 3 months since you joined!! If you were a UAW member you would know that ETAP is gone.......so go back and climb back under someones desk! The joke is thinking you are a UAW member!

YOU ARE A REAL PIECE OF WORK!(BASICALLY A PIECE OF SHIT) never went to Black lake. I learned at the house. BLACK lAKE TRIPS OUR GIVEN EACH YEAR,BY EACH LOCAL, TO EDUCATE MEMBERS AND THEIR FAMLIES ABOUT UNION HISTORY. IS THAT A BAD THING? YOU ARE WAY OFF BASE. I THINK YOU NEED SOME PORK IN A SPECIAL PLACE! :finger::finger::finger::finger:

As I hate to educate you on the facts~ my husband goes to BL and I watch the kids. You need to take a course in union history so this one can be rebuilt in a manner that is not absoultely hated by many of it's own members. I'm Pro-union and everytime I suggest a change- people like you whine and attack posters. You don't like change, no one does. However, it's NEEDED, get a grip.

Dude, don't waste your time with this salaried fk....if he were a UAW member he would also know that Black Lake is to education all of us members!!!!

Wow for someone who just dis-credited someone else for not being able to present any facts or a good argument in your opinion, your statement here is pretty weak. I am also discussing or leadership, and it is a valid point that they are the lowest paid leaders in Unions. Not to mention their pay compared to the CEO's. They are under paid in my opinion.

Yeah, I"m getting sick of being attacked by people here and labeled "Anti-Union". It's so far from the truth. I'd like the union to be rehabiliated, at one time, we were a force to be dealt with.

That's a very weak statement, I want to discuss the UAW salaries because the CEO's have been placed on front street where they belong. They should not sit alone on that street- the high UAW salary Union electorees should do something and cut back as well.

I went from making 88 thousand last year to hopefully making 50 thousand this year. I"m doing MORE with LESS and I'd like the Union leaders to do the same thing and it's not asking much.

Dude, don't waste your time with this salaried fk....if he were a UAW member he would also know that Black Lake is to education all of us members!!!!

NO COME TO FIND OUT ITS A DUMB C%^t! SORRY SPRING AND SENSIBLE OTHER SISTERS! AT LEAST I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE PORK THING!

Edited by takeme back 2blue

Ass- since you can't complete an argument, go ahead and declare that I'm from the darkside of management. But i'm not. I am a fitter and I work my ass off all day long.

Could you at least pretend to know the subject matter and not attack people for their opinions? I'm sure you must have something to offer in a discussion other than ad homnien attacks.

As I hate to educate you on the facts~ my husband goes to BL and I watch the kids. You need to take a course in union history so this one can be rebuilt in a manner that is not absoultely hated by many of it's own members. I'm Pro-union and everytime I suggest a change- people like you whine and attack posters. You don't like change, no one does. However, it's NEEDED, get a grip.

Do us all a favor and go back to watching the kids.....you say you are pro union yet you keep bashing the very structure that is in place....you also say that you have suggest changes...you have no fking crediability, only been a member since Dec. with 17 post...so who the fk have you been suggesting change too, you husband?? Maybe your husband goes to Black Lake to get away from your nagging ass!

rman112l.jpg

Edited by Captain723