xplan

kcchiefs01

pm me your full name, address, last 4 of your ssn, and your email address and I will be more than happy to give you an x plan pin. Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Dave;

Thanks a lot the x plan pin is for my mother. How much does the x plan get you off towards a Ford Vehicle? What do you think the Chiefs will do with there draft choice? I say we need defense help and of course a quarter back. I have Chiefs season tickets and I am looking forward to the up coming season.

Again thanks for the x plan pin and I'll get the info to you in the next couple of days. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave;

Thanks a lot the x plan pin is for my mother. How much does the x plan get you off towards a Ford Vehicle? What do you think the Chiefs will do with there draft choice? I say we need defense help and of course a quarter back. I have Chiefs season tickets and I am looking forward to the up coming season.

Again thanks for the x plan pin and I'll get the info to you in the next couple of days. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!

The x plan gets you a price right around dealer invoice, when you go into the dealership, you can ask to see the x plan price on the invoice, I am not sure if they have to show it to you(x plan), I do know they have to show it to you if you are a plan.

I honestly think the Chiefs are going to either draft a defensive end or a cornerback in the first two rounds, quarterback is not really a have to have this year. If you want to check out a good Chiefs website go to www.warpaintillustrated.com

Offensively, I think the Chiefs are OK, if we can get the defense to step up a little bit, LOOK OUT NFL!!!!!!

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Oh, and if you have tickets to a game or two you cannot make it to, let me know, and I will buy them from you

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

X plan for Ford/Mercury is 0.4% under invoice. For Lincoln it's 0.6% above invoice.

They do have to show you the invoice if you have a PIN. You must disclose that you're using X plan before you do any negotiation. They're not allowed to keep any incentives (advertised or unadvertised). They're not allowed to charge ANY fees other than taxes, tag and title. No doc fees, prep fees, etc.

pm me your full name, address, last 4 of your ssn, and your email address and I will be more than happy to give you an x plan pin. Go Chiefs!!!!!!

Dave;

How are you today? Ok the x plan is for my mother; Rita T. Paige, 211 Estate Dr., New Iberia, LA 70563 last four of SS# 2231 and my email address is: expedition99_red@yahoo.com.

Thank you again and I hope the draft goes well for CHIEFS.

Greg

Dave;

How are you today? Ok the x plan is for my mother; Rita T. Paige, 211 Estate Dr., New Iberia, LA 70563 last four of SS# 2231 and my email address is: expedition99_red@yahoo.com.

Thank you again and I hope the draft goes well for CHIEFS.

Greg

Sorry it took me so long, had alot of crap to do this weekend.

Here is the pin X-69-751-77. Thank you again for choosing a Ford product, I appreciate it as well as every Ford employee on this board.

Enjoy!!!!!

By the way, I think the Chiefs had a real good draft, nothing special, just good contributers.

Dave