Ford employee Parts Discount

Bowie

I'm looking for the phone number of the company that gives us Ford employees a discount for parts.If I'm not mistaken it's something like a 25% discount.It was posted on the boards at LAP but I can't find now.I need a new armrest for my 2002 Focus ZX5.Any help will be appreciated.

I'm looking for the phone number of the company that gives us Ford employees a discount for parts.If I'm not mistaken it's something like a 25% discount.It was posted on the boards at LAP but I can't find now.I need a new armrest for my 2002 Focus ZX5.Any help will be appreciated.

Not positive but try this: 866 472-7878

goto the dealership ask the service dept. how much an armrest is for the auto you want is ......get the price and then ask how much is it with an employee discount.......dont tell them first that you get the discount they could rip you offf a few bucks

goto the dealership ask the service dept. how much an armrest is for the auto you want is ......get the price and then ask how much is it with an employee discount.......dont tell them first that you get the discount they could rip you offf a few bucks

My local dealer gives all Ford employees the "net" price, i.e. what they sell to other business at...

The only way you're going to get 25% off is if the retail prices are inflated.

there is a phone number to get parts even cheaper then the dealer, i've heard this too but i don't know the number,

I googled the number above and found this,

Some important numbers to keep on hand:

Ford Customer Relations Center (800) 392-3673

Parts Distribution Center (866) 472-7878

A, X, Z Plan Headquarters (800) 348-7709

Ford Credit Customer Service (800) 727-7000

My number is extension 5-6833 (734) 429-6833

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Did you get free shipping and no sales tax as well or just 25% off?

Michigan residents pay 6% sales tax. I just ordered a transmission selenoid from them and it took 4 business days to get to my house. A dealership can usually have it the next day, so it depends on the urgency and the amount of savings whether it's worth the wait.

Hate to burst your bubble but the dealerships are in it to win it..

They have your Ford discount figured into the prices already if you ask them for one. After market parts are a 300% markup. Do you honestly think your getting a discount? I know this because my friend works at North Brothers Ford in westland at the parts counter. He's been there for almost 25 years.

Yes it is wise to ask how much the part is first, and then ask for the discount, because they do work off two prices, however the markup is still there, your only saving 2% when you should really be saving 10 or 20..