Ford Edge + missing pics

FUD

Hello Everyone,

Here's my rendition of the new Ford Edge.

I have also included a few others, which I modded earlier and were probably removed when the FORUM was updated. The last one was found, but pretty cool!

The 500 is still on the way. :D

post-19904-1132608131_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fud-

that 'lincoln/edge' is really sharp...I'm not one for the traditional new car look/minivan, but will be needing one in a couple years...that one really looks like a seller.

have you seen pics of the 4 door '4-trac' Thai Ranger? its sharp, maybe you could even make it look better and send some pics to Ford thru here- article said a similar model is being looked at here for US market...if you dont have a pic search 'automotive design and production', theyve probably got a site for the magazine...It looks REALLY good, but I bet you could improve it :)

EDIT- heres a pic/link I guess pic is of concept- 2008 scheduled

0206wip05.jpg

http://www.autofieldguide.com/articles/wip/0206wip05.html

re-reading, dont understand if it will be built here or not...definitely getting some thai parts it sounds like...just hope it shows up in an american plant. a good looking economical(I hope) ford 4 door pickup would be handy...long as its mostly american I'd definitely look at it- its pretty sharp.

Edited by ford4v429

Fud-

that 'lincoln/edge' is really sharp...I'm not one for the traditional new car look/minivan, but will be needing one in a couple years...that one really looks like a seller.

have you seen pics of the 4 door '4-trac' Thai Ranger? its sharp, maybe you could even make it look better and send some pics to Ford thru here- article said a similar model is being looked at here for US market...if you dont have a pic search 'automotive design and production', theyve probably got a site for the magazine...It looks REALLY good, but I bet you could improve it :)

0206wip05.jpg

re-reading, dont understand if it will be built here or not...definitely getting some thai parts it sounds like...just hope it shows up in an american plant. a good looking economical(I hope) ford 4 door pickup would be handy...long as its mostly american I'd definitely look at it- its pretty sharp.

It already is on sale here, it's called "Sport-Trac".

All that thing is a US Sport trac with some ugly doo dads added on, thank God ours doesn't look like that.

Fud-

0206wip05.jpg

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=147

somebody already started, and then was taken up by another person. Still needs even more work in my eyes, as seperating the bumpers from the body...

Hello ford4v429,

All I need are some High-Res photos and some time.

:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=147

somebody already started, and then was taken up by another person. Still needs even more work in my eyes, as seperating the bumpers from the body...

Edited by FUD

I'm beginnig to value the the look of the neat square headlight after seeing the awful Expedition and Escape headlights. I fear the next Ford pickups will lose this smart look in favor of the 'step up' nonsense.

Ditto here...those just look 'ricey' to me.

heya FUD,

you definitely got a eye for cars, and a talent for photoshop...if ya ever get bored...just for fun, could ya throw a lower/wider 56 F100 looking body on a ranger wheelbase to see what it COULD be if it took a 180 from the industry norm.

I still really think 'retro' is in right now more than ever(I hate the term...'heritage inspired' I think sounds more appropriate for cars like the new mustang, as its all new lines, but unmistakably late 60's inspired) and I really think if everyones bringing back their 'bests', what could ever be better than a low/wide fatfendered 56 F100... I'd like to see what folks think about the two very different possibilities...I like the ranger you did a couple posts up- but whats on to of the fenders?