Camaro quality control issues

chevys

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell us how you really feel! :hysterical:

Not problem I will. :stirpot: Scott ripped me and the Mustang many times and I got banned at C5 for standing up for for Ford but who is laughing now Scott Stttlemire?? Eh? :hysterical: Eg is on your face F bod father of the FAT Camaro. Nice job you ass hat and the Mustang is still kicking your ass. Its only going to get worse when the 5 Oh hits. I cant wait. Was this best you could do Scoot? I cuess it was. LOL and LMAO. and you wonder why GM is where it is at. NIce job you idiot. Kiss my ass Scott the Mustang is still kicking your ass. Nice quality control you asshole.

Im done now but feel better. This is just the cake on the iceing for me givnen that smart asses remarks From F bod father. Now, he is eating shit for piss poor quality. Eat your heart out Scott and GM. Ford is going to kick your ass where it counts big boy and you may be out of a job and yo u deserve to be with this sham. Nice job idiot.

Let me me remind you that not I nor many folk are buying from a car company oned by ObAma Motors. You go to hell. I hope you sink. My tax money is spent better elsewhere. You go to hell.

Bring it on big boy because you just took your best shot and thats all you got?? :hysterical: See you when the dust clears and the Camaro is canceled again. Nice job Scott. You suck and so does the quality but why should that surprise me with GM??????? I have onwed plenty and still have one of the bastards. Dont get me started. I guess IM a ford guy eh?

Sorry for venting on BON but this was coming. Sorry everybody. Sorry, i NEEDED To let that out. sorry.

Edited by chevys

Crapmarobot: Recallobots...sound off!

explodabot: engine, sir!

shitboxabot: tranny,sir!

obamabot: computor management sir!

ENOUGH! is anyone serviceable?

anyone?

damn it all, where is that %$#@ onstar satelite link up?

Onstar: hello?

Crapmarobot:I need a medic..I mean a flatbed in the old quarry, the whole platoon is down again.

Onstar: I'm sorry, battling is not covered under the warranty. May I also take this time to remind you of your delinquent payment for onstar programming?

Crapmarobot: ^%$#!

<sigh> here comes a mustang to kick our ass...AGAIN!

Crapmarobot: Recallobots...sound off!

explodabot: engine, sir!

shitboxabot: tranny,sir!

obamabot: computor management sir!

ENOUGH! is anyone serviceable?

anyone?

damn it all, where is that %$#@ onstar satelite link up?

Onstar: hello?

Crapmarobot:I need a medic..I mean a flatbed in the old quarry, the whole platoon is down again.

Onstar: I'm sorry, battling is not covered under the warranty. May I also take this time to remind you of your delinquent payment for onstar programming?

Crapmarobot: ^%$#!

<sigh> here comes a mustang to kick our ass...AGAIN!

:hysterical:

No one to blame but the same old GM... they KNEW how pivotal this product would be, and they had more than enough time to get things right. Further, the Quality Control batch hold (which we all saw pictures of) seems to have caused at least some of the paint problems (acid, or bird poo, or whatever) resiue was allowed to sit on the paint for too long causing the spots. D'oh! :banghead:

You are forgetting that the "new" GM has a sugar daddy named Uncle Sam...if sales tank because of bad word-of-mouth, the federal government can always thrown in a few more dollars to cover the losses.

I test drove a V-8 SS at the Carlisle All-GM Nationals. The engine was sweet, but I felt as though I was sitting in a bunker. Visibility is terrible out the back (my friend who test drove another Camaro agreed - there were at least five Camaros there), and the door sill was so high it was impossible for me to comfortably rest my arm on it (I'm 5' 10" tall).

It struck me as a car with a great drivetrain that is pretty hard to live with on a day-to-day basis. Which sounds exactly like the LAST F-body. I guess some things never change. Judging by the forum comments, that extends to quality control, too.

I can't believe the amount of people on that message board that are having catastrophic transmission or drive shaft failure. That to me sounds like there are some real engineering problems more then just quality control issues.

As far as the people with interior trim falling off, well isn't that what always happened to Camaros?

I don't think this new Camaro will cause Ford to loose a lot of sleep at night. The Mustang was always a much more reliable automobile and it looks like that trend will continue.

It struck me as a car with a great drivetrain that is pretty hard to live with on a day-to-day basis. Which sounds exactly like the LAST F-body. I guess some things never change.

I wonder if the plastic & carpet will fade out, crack, and outgas that nasty "stale Chevy funk" after a few years....

Wow reading through all of those issues would make you think you were reading a message board about the 1980 Citation not the 2010 Camaro. Looks like the "Old GM" is alive and well. Don't worry about Camaro sales beating Mustang last month. I have a feeling that will be very short lived.

Yep, its a shame. Im embarrased as I like the Camaro and just love the LS3. WTF? Scott Settlemire who I got banned for bashing needs his ass kicked for bringing this over weight pig to market. Im not backing off of that Scott or your Camaro faighful. Game is on big mouth AND YOUR CAR HAS QUALITY ISSUES TO BEAT THE BAND. LOL :hysterical: Good job Scott and what where some of those smart mouth comparisons to the mustang????? You are owned. Big time FAIL. B ut that is typical GM. LOL We expect it. What a bunch of clowns you are.

Just wait for the 5L and we will clean your clock you asshole. IM sick of your shit and the big boy is coming and you are going to be on your heels you bastard. Im not taking any shit from you any more. You have failed and when the 5L gets here you will owned. Im not taking it back either. We have a score to settle you arrogant asshole. This time you will be on your heels.

I am po'd and ready. Are you with the quality control problems you idiot? Bring it on, in time the Mustang will put you and your idiot group out of businss again. Dont even tihink it cant happen. Settlemire, you arrogant ass you are lucky to have a job with what you put out. Nice job with all the problems asshole. LOL

I agree...on a few pro chevy sites one cannot even type in scotts name as the word is forbidden///for all its worth..RJ does run a good site here...we may disagree at times..but at least we have a discussion on the issues which is unlike many many other sites out there..again..i want those bastards to succeed along with dodge..but they are really really making it tuff..none other then ford has learned a damn thing

PS: lear seating went to bankruptcy today..ford is going to be impacted by the failures of the other 2

PS: no fear on mustangs sales losing much if anything to camaro..hell yea i want mustang sales better then what we have..but mustang will survive..day ford cancels the mustang i will have a beer, pet the dog, choke down a bottle of zanax and fathom how in the muck can i bring myself to buy a tojo tundra

Edited by snooter

My new favorite CamaroFail:

Camaro5.net user "67 convertible:"

My wife complains that the passenger seat is too low to the floor, so i looked in the manual and it says you can raise and lower the seat with a manual handle that is on the outside of the seat near the recline button. It even shows a picture of the handle. It says to pump the handle to reach desired height. So I go out to the car to raise the seat for her, but no handle is there!! You can't raise the height of the passenger seat even though the manual says you can?? What am I missing here??? My wife is short and almost needs a pillow to see over the dash and I can't raise the seat height??

"badkarma" says:

More than likely they did a copy/paste job from another car's manual. There are several things in the Camaro manual that are just wrong.

The pass seat has a manual handle for slide forward/back and a power recline. No other adjustments. My wife hates it.

Annnd.... Confirmed.

Lets not forget the wheel weights to get rid of brake squeal, halfshafts snapping on stock cars on the street, output shafts shearing off at the engine, automatic transmission failures out the ass, cars going into failsafe mode regularly, the front end cracking at 120mph, starter cables grounding out and shutting the car off, and shockingly numerous complaints about that "world class" interior falling apart.

And it looks like shit.

And it's slower than advertised.

Anything I'm missing?

Yep, its a shame. Im embarrased as I like the Camaro and just love the LS3. WTF? Scott Settlemire who I got banned for bashing needs his ass kicked for bringing this over weight pig to market. Im not backing off of that Scott or your Camaro faighful. Game is on big mouth AND YOUR CAR HAS QUALITY ISSUES TO BEAT THE BAND. LOL :hysterical: Good job Scott and what where some of those smart mouth comparisons to the mustang????? You are owned. Big time FAIL. B ut that is typical GM. LOL We expect it. What a bunch of clowns you are.

Just wait for the 5L and we will clean your clock you asshole. IM sick of your shit and the big boy is coming and you are going to be on your heels you bastard. Im not taking any shit from you any more. You have failed and when the 5L gets here you will owned. Im not taking it back either. We have a score to settle you arrogant asshole. This time you will be on your heels.

I am po'd and ready. Are you with the quality control problems you idiot? Bring it on, in time the Mustang will put you and your idiot group out of businss again. Dont even tihink it cant happen. Settlemire, you arrogant ass you are lucky to have a job with what you put out. Nice job with all the problems asshole. LOL

Okay, this made me LAUGH way more than just about any Leno routine etc. The best part is its all true.

Thanks man...loved it!

Anything I'm missing?

Just off the top of my head some L99 engines are not performing as advertised and one guy had Gm to tell him to take a hike. He claims he was being murdered by his sons LS1 Firebird. Then, some of the trunk lids dont open all the time. Of course some have a clicking noise from the tranny. Dont forget about the oil leaks either. How this happens on a proven drivetrain is beyond me. :hysterical:

Quality control is just pure crap on this car. Im sure there are other issues that I have forgotten about but Jesus Christ what an embarrassment. :finger:

Okay, this made me LAUGH way more than just about any Leno routine etc. The best part is its all true.

Thanks man...loved it!

Well, that cocky SOB had it coming with some of his statements about the Mustang during development. It seems the sun does not rise and set at GM after all and they are not GOD after all.