Ford Fusion (Euro)

I think this is really good looking.

and i think that maybe a next generation Escape/Kuga....should/might look like this.

I also think that the American Ford Escape needs to keep the Escape name...it kinda has some followers, and when people Say Ford Escape...it does click. Anyways here is the link.

http://www.channel4.com/4car/gl/gallery/gallery/26280/10

I think this is really good looking.

and i think that maybe a next generation Escape/Kuga....should/might look like this.

I also think that the American Ford Escape needs to keep the Escape name...it kinda has some followers, and when people Say Ford Escape...it does click. Anyways here is the link.

http://www.channel4.com/4car/gl/gallery/gallery/26280/10

That's not bad looking. I believe that the Euro Fusion is to be dropped (at least in name) to eliminate the confusion between the US and EU Fusion.

I agree about the Escape name, even though it's replacement will be nothing like it's predecessors in design. Escape is an established name in the US, and especially with Mulally, I would be astonished to hear of a name change.

That's not bad looking. I believe that the Euro Fusion is to be dropped (at least in name) to eliminate the confusion between the US and EU Fusion.

I agree about the Escape name, even though it's replacement will be nothing like it's predecessors in design. Escape is an established name in the US, and especially with Mulally, I would be astonished to hear of a name change.

I just thought they might change the name to emphasize that their vehicles are going global.

'Ford' is already global

as I said elsewhere, I expect Mercury & Lincoln to put in appearances on the world's stage much sooner (& with smaller packages) than most thought...

Kuga-Escape and MKG could be 'cousin' vehicles globally

just like Capri could well be badged as Mercury everywhere.

This^ is how I see Phase 1;

Phase 2 (Au?) is perhaps a bit more (still) mysterious ;)

Edited by 2b2

I just thought they might change the name to emphasize that their vehicles are going global.

Yeah, I understand. I just think it's unlikely for the Escape's name to be changed, since people know what it is and such......it'll be the same situation when the Mondeo and (US) Fusion are merged - I see both of them keeping their names as well.