'11 Infiniti M

ANTAUS

Looks good. Here are some of my thoughts:

-The front doesn't do much for me, just looks "'generic' Infiniti" to me.

-I like the rear, except the trunk lid/spoiler-esque thing looks a bit too curvy/exaggerated/high for my liking, but it could just be the angle of the picture.

-The interior looks nice, although it does have some quirky elements - the center of the seats, notice the strange stitching pattern, and I also don't like the Subaru-esque "wing" feature (swoopy design feature/panel) on the passenger (and driver, but you can't really see it there) dash panel.

Overall I like it, and it'll probably do relatively well.

I do think Infiniti is getting a bit too bogged down and/or is concentrating too much on the curvy body/design features and body sculpting for my liking. Don't get me wrong, body sculpting and curves are great, but there's a point where you can have too much going on, IMO.

I thought about that as well. Supposedly Chrysler had an agreement to build/design/develop the next Ram into a Titan, but with the restructuring, I believe that partnership was still born. Probably Nissan will continue with the Titan fora bit longer and just tweak some styling and throw in this engine, but at 1500 units being sold, you have to ask if it's even profittable.

I dont really see any other place where they can stick this engine other than Armada/QX5 and Pathfinder.

I thought about that as well. Supposedly Chrysler had an agreement to build/design/develop the next Ram into a Titan, but with the restructuring, I believe that partnership was still born. Probably Nissan will continue with the Titan fora bit longer and just tweak some styling and throw in this engine, but at 1500 units being sold, you have to ask if it's even profittable.

I dont really see any other place where they can stick this engine other than Armada/QX5 and Pathfinder.

Aren't the Armada and QX56 supposed to be cancelled anyway? At least I seem to remember reading an article that said that...