US-Spec Fiesta Hatchback

Nice photos because it compares it to a Focus sized vehicle. She is tiny ;) But the hatchback is certainly better looking and more useful than the sedan.

I agree - although I've only seen the hatch in person and the sedan only in pictures, I'm not too thrilled about the sedan's looks - the hatch looks MUCH better from pictures, and I usually am not the biggest fan of hatches.

holy crap look at the muffler poking out the rear end! LOL

That is not the production exhaust. Most exhausts on testing mules are just pieced together with whatever they have lying around, until it gets closer to launch time. Probably the only thing that is stock in the whole setup is the manifold and any emissions equipment. The vendors are probably still working on it.

That is not the production exhaust. Most exhausts on testing mules are just pieced together with whatever they have lying around, until it gets closer to launch time. Probably the only thing that is stock in the whole setup is the manifold and any emissions equipment. The vendors are probably still working on it.

I took it as a joke...

Looks like it might be on there too to keep the exaust tip away from the camo tarps. Those have gotta be somewhat flammable.

That hasn't stopped some people - remember those spy pics of that Mercury Freestyle/Sable thing.

Well I know the general look from the US Verve concept...

Yea, what a surprise.................. its going to look like the US Verve concept. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I have read so many posts, on so many forums, about how they hope that Ford doesn't screw up the looks of the car, and make it look totally different. The US Verve concept was out a long time ago............... and everyone has forgotten???

I do agree that the slightly smaller lower grille opening is a good thing. Frankly, I think the two look very much the same. But, I bet that there will be those people, when the US production version is revealed, that will cry out in disgust, over how Ford ruined it.

Yea, what a surprise.................. its going to look like the US Verve concept. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I have read so many posts, on so many forums, about how they hope that Ford doesn't screw up the looks of the car, and make it look totally different. The US Verve concept was out a long time ago............... and everyone has forgotten???

I do agree that the slightly smaller lower grille opening is a good thing. Frankly, I think the two look very much the same. But, I bet that there will be those people, when the US production version is revealed, that will cry out in disgust, over how Ford ruined it.

I'd have to agree as well........then there's people like P71 who would complain about anything. :hysterical: