Build Sheets

mach14604

I have a 2004 Mustang Mach1 Comp Orange it has a late 03 Build date. I am looking for my build sheet in the car. I know there is a good chance that it is no longer in the car or with it for that fact: but IF it were still with the car where should I look for it. Inside or outside? Any help if you worked that line would be appreciated.

I have a 2004 Mustang Mach1 Comp Orange it has a late 03 Build date. I am looking for my build sheet in the car. I know there is a good chance that it is no longer in the car or with it for that fact: but IF it were still with the car where should I look for it. Inside or outside? Any help if you worked that line would be appreciated.

All you have to do is visit your local Ford Dealer's Service Department. Give them your vehicle's VIN # and they can run the report for you!

Is it an actual build sheet or a 999 report. I want the actual build sheet.

I am thinking that the report he is talking about is the HVBoM or OASIS report which is helpful to find out items about your car. As for the "Real" build sheets you may have better lucl winning the lotto than ever finding this. I have heard stories of people finding them in the glove box, under the carpet, inside the seats, under the back seat or even in the trunk. I have a '07 GT/CS and I have not found anything. If there ever was any paper work from the factory it may have been throw out during the dealerships PDI.

I am thinking that the report he is talking about is the HVBoM or OASIS report which is helpful to find out items about your car. As for the "Real" build sheets you may have better lucl winning the lotto than ever finding this. I have heard stories of people finding them in the glove box, under the carpet, inside the seats, under the back seat or even in the trunk. I have a '07 GT/CS and I have not found anything. If there ever was any paper work from the factory it may have been throw out during the dealerships PDI.

The actual "Build" sheets used to be in every vehicle however I haven't seen one in years. It's been a few years since any of our customers has asked for one but the last report that our Service Department ran for that customer was pretty complete.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Build Sheet was behind the glove box. 2007 Job 2 V6 Pony Package

http://www.mindspring.com/~buckshotbarry/mustang/sheet45.pdf

And my electronic window sticker from http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.co...ticker.pdf?vin=

http://www.mindspring.com/~buckshotbarry/m...ndowSticker.pdf

Notice the "M Henley". That's us and the Pony was a special order.

Edited by Buckshot Barry

• 2 weeks later...