4-door Mustang

rmc523

Well, here's a 4-door Mustang for you all to look at.

4doorstang1.jpg

I know something like this will not (and probably should not) ever see the light of day, but I made this en route to making another chop (which you'll see sometime soon), so enjoy!

Wow! That actually looks good.

doubt it will ever happen, but if it did, that would be a good one. the pic actually looks great to me, except possibly the wide B pillar- and it being a 4 door mustang :)

Looking at it now, I understand what you mean regarding the b-pillar. It's the same size as the c-pillar just before the rear quarter window was on the regular coupe - it does look a bit wide, though

Well, here's a 4-door Mustang for you all to look at.

4doorstang1.jpg

I know something like this will not (and probably should not) ever see the light of day, but I made this en route to making another chop (which you'll see sometime soon), so enjoy!

As usual rmc523, Great work!

Give that car a unique (non-Mustang) face and tail, call it a Falcon, and you have a winner.

Such and obvious extension of the Mustang platform, yet our friends at Dearborn can't see it!

As usual rmc523, Great work!

Give that car a unique (non-Mustang) face and tail, call it a Falcon, and you have a winner.

Such and obvious extension of the Mustang platform, yet our friends at Dearborn can't see it!

Thanks!

But that'd go against 'One Ford' - even if NA Ford did a Mustang related sedan, it wouldn't be named Falcon (unless the Aussie Falcon was tied into the program and the two Falcons were largely the same).

I will say to keep an eye out for the coming chop - it will address your second line of text except for the Falcon name part. It might, however, not be quite what you were thinking.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...