Support the UAW at Boeing

Firefly

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.87436e906866c2a0fc6850afd6ffeb25.2a1&show_article=1

Please contact your Senators and encourage them to support Boeing (THE AMERICAN CO) with UAW workers to get this contract. Anti-Union Senator's Shelby and McCain must be stopped.

Now excuse me while I go to the restroom and take a big healthy Shelby!

• Like 1

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=CNG.87436e906866c2a0fc6850afd6ffeb25.2a1&show_article=1

Please contact your Senators and encourage them to support Boeing (THE AMERICAN CO) with UAW workers to get this contract. Anti-Union Senator's Shelby and McCain must be stopped.

Now excuse me while I go to the restroom and take a big healthy Shelby!

Shelby is an anit-American, Klansman, piece of shit. This bastard leaked American war secrets to the press, and now he is wrapping himself in the flag. Assholes like him, Mc Connell, Mc Lame, Bunning, etc, wipe their butts with the flag in order to fill their pockets.

• Like 1

Shelby is an anit-American, Klansman, piece of shit. This bastard leaked American war secrets to the press, and now he is wrapping himself in the flag. Assholes like him, Mc Connell, Mc Lame, Bunning, etc, wipe their butts with the flag in order to fill their pockets.

Are you really questioning the patriotism of John McCain? I'll be the first to say he has some flaws, or that I don't agree with all of his political or personal choices, but patriotism and duty to country is something I think is off the table.

Are you really questioning the patriotism of John McCain? I'll be the first to say he has some flaws, or that I don't agree with all of his political or personal choices, but patriotism and duty to country is something I think is off the table.

As a soldier or as a politician ??? They arent the same. I'm sure the Swift Boat mentality is par for the course....Wait til the elections this fall.

Count me in on this one, Shelby needs his balls cut off, can't stand this SOB....pardon my language.....no, dont pardon it, he needs his balls cut off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be great if he was driving a toyota in which the gas peddle got stuck?

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be great if he was driving a toyota in which the gas peddle got stuck?

Yes it would, it would even be better if you and pulse and the rest of you idiots that were telling everybody on here to vote yes for the last round of give backs were in the back seat. LOL

At this point in his life, yes I am. He definetely was a patriot during the Vietnam era, but the system of which he became a part of corrupted him. People do change allegieance, unfortunately. Ever hear of Benidict Arnold?

• Like 1

My wife likes a man with a spine which we all know you don't have. So why don't you shut the hell up. Nobody gives a shit what your spineless ass has to say idiot. P.S. Have a nice day stupid.

:hysterical::hysterical: I was wrong about you Pigphish. At first I didn't think you had a sense of humor. However after reading your past few posts, I can see that you are a complete joke! :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical: I was wrong about you Pigphish. At first I didn't think you had a sense of humor. However after reading your past few posts, I can see that you are a complete joke! :hysterical::hysterical:

My last post on this thread, You are a little bitch and every time i see your stupid name in another thread i will remind of this fact. I don't know who you are and i don't care. I'm just glad people didn't listen to your bullshit because then we would look as stupid as you do.P.S. Have a nice day stupid.